·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For an awesome wife who understands
For kids who are turning out alright, despite all my mistakes along the way
For the greatest country...EVER
For all of my friends on AFM, and the administrators who keep it up and running
For a four pound plateful of food, a lounger, football on TV, and a fire in the hearth
And for the people at Ford, who conceived Dixi, the best car I've ever owned in my life

Plenty, oh so plenty to be thankful for this day.

Prayers to everybody out there with sorrows, illnesses, and despair. God is in control, no matter what it may appear.

Have a flat-out AWESOME time today, everybody!

·
Registered
829 Posts
reflection time for me as well....

Very well said zregime..... "ditto"

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Amen to that brother! Thank people who created the beloved Mustang, and all the cool parts to make them even better! Happy Turkey day everyone! :drool:

G

·
and a special thank you to strippers everywhere for your tireless efforts to smooth over all my arguements with my girlfriend...and help a couple of ragtag boys understand the meaning of life....thanks cupcakes...i'm here for all of ya

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
My family and I had a great year...my wife won a brand new house this last summer,my daughter graduated from Colorado School of Mines,I just completed my apprenticeship and passed my mechanics' exam in the elevator trade(Otis Elevator).I have much to be thankful for but mostly for having friends and family that continue their love and support in our lives. I would say be thankful for those that have patience and the ability to forgive you when mistakes are made,Lords knows I've made a few.Happy Thanksgiving!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.