Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have seen the monstrous performance of the Gozzilla V8 from Ford, this engine with only forged pistons and connecting rods, compressor and modified cams left a result of 1450 horsepower on the bench. Basically a monster, the block is stock, even the crankshaft, they have changed almost nothing.
I was wondering if it was possible to swap it on a 2012 mustang, I mean by the space available. A swap on a fox has already been done, but unfortunately I don't understand much spoken English, I can read English but I don't understand it if it is spoken:

·
Registered
05 GT Premium, satin silver over red
190 Posts
There are several Godzilla swapped S197 Mustangs running around already so it is possible. I don't have any knowledge of how to get it done though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you very much, in the video I have attached they say which changes are necessary (if there are any necessary), but unfortunately I am able to read and write in English, but I am not very good at understanding spoken English.
In any case, this engine attracts me a lot, it's big and brutal, but there are no aftermarket parts around, maybe it's still too new.
While almost original it managed to deliver 1450 horsepower, I don't dare to imagine if it were completely forged and pumped at 25-26 psi how much power it would produce.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I'm thinking the biggest issues with the install will be the electronics, just like a Coyote swap into an earlier S197, (because everything is integrated and interconected) . . . only different

1 - 4 of 4 Posts