Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im kinda torn on what i should buy
i found two cars and im pretty interested in both so i thought id see what you all thought

an 03 zinc yellow gt with 67k miles, flowmasters, o/r x pipe, eibach springs short throw shifter, black deep dish bullits and a cobra r hood

or....

an 03 black on black mach 1 with 99k, flowmasters, new tires and black deep dish bullits

the gt is a 5 speed which i prefer and the mach is an auto,i dont really like the fact that the mach has that many miles but i think its a damn good buy for the price...and its a mach. theyre both around the same price so which do you think i should buy?

·
Registered
199 Posts
id go mach 1:gringreen

·
Registered
165 Posts
keep looking for a 5spd mach.

or buy the gt, they sound better anyways :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
if you want it for transportation buy the mach,if fun is what you want buy the gt.the auto mach crank is not forged like the manual machs,the auto transmission is not exactly a high performance tranny.gt can be made fast as hell,with less money. a manual mach will be my choice.

·
0 Posts
I'd go with the GT. Like gilomach said, the GT's can be made fast. BTW, it's a 5spd and has less miles on it, another plus.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think the gt would probably be the better buy
but mach 1s are so cool, and wicked fast right outta the box

·
Registered
102 Posts
What are they asking for each? I would go GT, wouldn't buy a auto Mach. Or just let them go and keep searching for a manual mach.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.