Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 99 mustang gt that i'm planning on taking to track for the first time. And i honestly have no idea what it should run so what would be a good estimate??? Also any estimates on how much rwhp it might have? I'd like to get it dynoed but just don't have the money right now.

I have the following mods: CAI, 70mm throttle body, upper intake
plenum, underdrive pulleys, o/r x pipe, flowmaster catback also just had it professionally tuned for 91 octane.

Also since its my first time any tips or tricks that could help me?? oh and its an automatic.

·
Registered
139 Posts
is it an auto or stick

·
Registered
139 Posts
you should have about 215 to220 rwhp it should run in the 14s

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
I would say 210rwhp and somewhere in the 14's, maybe a high 13, but you'll have to really be on your game.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright, thanks for the input. I'll be shooting for a high 13

My friend ran a 14.5 in his civic last weekend so as long as i beat him i'm happy. lol

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Help yourself by removing your spare and any additional weight including more than a 1/4 tank of fuel.

·
Registered
139 Posts
take out any extra weight less than 1/4 tank and turn off the traction control and the overdrive leave it in drive and ease into the throttle thats how i have gotten my best time of 8.91 at 81 mph in the 8th

·
Registered
603 Posts
Make sure you have a good jack for changing tires and extra clutch cable, and 93 octane, and take off your winshield wipers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.