Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This could be the worst day of my life. Well it wasn't a 67 fastback but someone stole my mustang from my apartments last night. Thank god for full coverage, I guess.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sorry to hear that. That is what insurance is for though. I also had a 95 GT Vert stolen in 2001, insurance paid right away.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Any ideas yet on who did it?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
This could be the worst day of my life. Well it wasn't a 67 fastback but someone stole my mustang from my apartments last night. Thank god for full coverage, I guess.

Wow that sucks! I hope you had an Agreed Value Policy so that you wont get shafted by the Insurance Company!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I got to get me insurance since I dont have any, thank God its under my dad's and it only costs like $90 bucks, but I haven't paid for it. But that sucks man hope you get it back...:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
59 Posts
yea that sucks man hope they find it not stripped though

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Damn bro I know the feelin been there done that, I hope those sorry asses get caught and get whats coming to them. This jus means you can start fresh and do whatever you didn't do or learn to the other one and apply it to this one. Either way sorry to hear that, hate to hear about a fellow stanger getting screwed like that.

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
sorry to hear that man,hope the cops catch em and bury em deep....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I'm not sure who would have taken it but i think they've been watching it for awhile. I find myself looking for it when i drive now. I know alot of people out here cause I'm military so they'll slip up and it'll get seen somewhere. Then it's on.:nono:

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Sorry to hear that. That has got to suck hard.

·
Registered
93 Posts
You should see if the insurance company will cover your mods or the money that you put into it. Get your receipts together and see what they say. Maybe your can get a little more cash if the police dont find it..

·
Registered
514 Posts
Awe man im sorry to hear that. but i dont thing they will cover you for all your mods i think you need gap insurece for that or at least all the reciepts

·
Registered
297 Posts
were u on base when they stole it or do you live off base?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Sorry to here about your stang. Hope you get it back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.