Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy that did the porting and polishing for my GT40 heads has a 1977 Cobra 2 Black and Gold 302 4spd Matching numbers with original interior. The motor won't start, the front saets have enormous tears in them and some body rust but not all the way through, and it has a new front bumper, an extra door and hood and tail lights with some other misc stuff. The gold is lkind of scratched off/ faded. I love the body style and i've wanted an older project car and it has the same color combination as my 94 so i was ecstatic(sp?) when i heard that he wanted to sell it. I wasn't given a what he would sell it price, what do you ugys thingk would be a resionable price to offer???

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
one thing to keep in mind is that the mustang 2 is not a very loved car by mustang enthusiasts , so there are very little aftermarket parts for it . I would be willing to say that they are the hardest mustangs to restore because there is little to no aftermarket support . I personally think they are really cool cars . I would offer him somewhere around 1000 to 1500 . It's kinda hard to guess on a price without seeing the car . I would make him tell you what he wants for it . hell he may be thinking 500 so your better off getting his answer and talking him down from there . Just tell him no one likes those cars ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.