Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMFAO...... When i submist reply it gives the home site of ninosport but anywasy i have a 2000 mustang and the Bassani i am lookin at is 419.95 cat back exhaust system

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
2kStangMan said:
Lol couple more question http://www.ninosport.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=349 why is one 559.95 and the other is 419.95 both are Bassani's and they both look the same and both are for the v6 mustang also would it matter if i get the v8 exhasut cat back instead of the v6 because i did buy the adaper http://www.mustangtuning.com/v6duexadkit1.html all i am really lookin for is a deep loud sound is Bassani louder then FLOWMASTER's
It's all preference, and all of 'em will get you to within 1-2 hp. Average gains are around 12 hp.

A GT takeoff system with adapters would be the most cost effective.

The sound quality comes from the mufflers, not the pipes. The difference in cost generally stems from the quality of the pipes, (titanium -most $$$, Stainless -next $$$, aluminized cheapest).

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
2kStangMan said:
is this exhaust louder then the flowmaster 40 series and u said it should gain me around 12 hp right.
yeah, around there, mainly at the upper RPMS.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the adapter i am gettin is it good ? and it should work with my exhaust i am getting right .. THANX KS for answering my question if u get on aim my sn is milkacokolada im me i have some questions to ask u thanx

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
2kStangMan said:
the adapter i am gettin is it good ? and it should work with my exhaust i am getting right .. THANX KS for answering my question if u get on aim my sn is milkacokolada im me i have some questions to ask u thanx
Which one ar eyou getting?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do i even need that adapter ? i think i do because that Bassani catback system cant go to my Y correct and that adapter is a H pipe right k thanx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol... one last question if i was to get a bassani v8 catback system will it be louder then the bassani v6 catback system but anyways with both i still need that adapter

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
2kStangMan said:
lol... one last question if i was to get a bassani v8 catback system will it be louder then the bassani v6 catback system but anyways with both i still need that adapter
you'll lose a bunch of power. The biggest factor in the "Loudness" of a system is the mufflers. NOT the pipes.

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
2kStangMan said:
do i even need that adapter ? i think i do because that Bassani catback system cant go to my Y correct and that adapter is a H pipe right k thanx
The standard Bassani V6 catback uses a y-pipe.

You don't need to switch to a H-pipe unless you're planning some major mods.

If you switch to an h-pipe, you'll either have to cut & weld, or cut & fabricate a bolt-on adapter to the dual.

If you get a 2.5" GT kit, you can use the h-pipe with no cutting.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so i don't need to get that adapter that i showed u up ther with that catback system i am gettin will it still be loud without that adapter (or should i jsut get a v8 catback system with that adapter .

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
2kStangMan said:
so i don't need to get that adapter that i showed u up ther with that catback system i am gettin will it still be loud without that adapter (or should i jsut get a v8 catback system with that adapter .
Mufflers determine sound level. If you want a loud car, drill a few holes in your muffler!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol Hahahha Ok Last Question Is This Bassani Catback Exhaust System I Am Gettin The Mufflers On It Are They Louder Then The Flowmasters Catback 40 Serious Mufflers Because I Don't Want To Buy This Exhaust System Adn It Not Be Loud I Want It Fuc*** Roarrrrrr Lol If The 40 Serious Are Louder Then I Will Get Those And Also I Heard If I Want Loud Loud I Should Go With Magnaflow Mangapacks Is That True

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea And Another Thing I Don't Just Plan On Buyin A Exhaust I Plan To Do Other Mods I Already Have A K And N Cai What Do U Think I Should Do Next

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
2kStangMan said:
Lol Hahahha Ok Last Question Is This Bassani Catback Exhaust System I Am Gettin The Mufflers On It Are They Louder Then The Flowmasters Catback 40 Serious Mufflers Because I Don't Want To Buy This Exhaust System Adn It Not Be Loud I Want It Fuc*** Roarrrrrr Lol If The 40 Serious Are Louder Then I Will Get Those And Also I Heard If I Want Loud Loud I Should Go With Magnaflow Mangapacks Is That True
I don't know about loudness levels. I do a LOT of driving (40,000/year), it wears on you when you're driving 2.5+ hrs at a clip.

Most folks like the Flowmasters & Bassani, but I'm going SpinTech side exhaust . ..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.