Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,025 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!!Check out the classifieds here and also check our sponsors.

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lets see if we can get you an answer in this section. Thanks for joining us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, a good parts store is in Nisku Ab. It is called Stang Motor Sports, they have everything you can imagine. Very good prices on things too. Talk to Darren (owner) or Joe and he will set you up.

Rick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Stang Motorsports gettin' out business

Sadly, Stang Motorsports is soon to be no more. Last I talked to Darren he was having a 'garage sale' to blow out all his inventory.

I was so excited when I learned about them in March 09 (shortly after I bought my 06 GT). Luckily for me, he still had the pieces I was looking for (California Dream Hood, Side scoops, Roush side window louvers). I was heart-broken when he told be that the business was too seasonal for him to continue.

Hopefully there is another place to get 'Stang goodies in Edmonton, and if anyone knows who they are I would also like to hear about them :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Western Motorsports in Calgary
They may have an Edmonton store by now

·
Registered
833 Posts
+1 on the Mustang Sjhop here in Calgary. I've bought a couple of things through them and they are pretty knowledgeable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.