Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys should check them out, they PM'd me a price on a saleen supercharger and it was pretty friggin cheap, cheaper than I could find anywhere else. Tell em I sent you if you call em or email em. Maybe I'll get a reward :) Probably not though :( lol.

www.undergroundmustang.com

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
What is the good price??

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sent you a pm. I don't believe they want the prices posted. I'm still debating on ordering one myself.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I may be able to get them for about $4600... how does that compare?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are cheaper. Quite a bit actually :).

·
Registered
243 Posts
how much? thx. mc

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
You guys should check them out, they PM'd me a price on a saleen supercharger and it was pretty friggin cheap, cheaper than I could find anywhere else. Tell em I sent you if you call em or email em. Maybe I'll get a reward :) Probably not though :( lol.

[URL="http://www.undergroundmustang.com"]www.undergroundmustang.com[/URL]
this is where mine came from...$4800...Teeter was great to deal with...I was very happy with them.
I see a Saleen in the classifieds for $4600.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
this is where mine came from...$4800...Teeter was great to deal with...I was very happy with them.
I see a Saleen in the classifieds for $4600.
Sounds like they're on sale now. Isn't that the way it always happens :rolleyes:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yes but why buy a Saleen when you can have a KenneBelle? :gringreen

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I have a KB... but I can probably get a deal on the Saleen. ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
For 4600.00 I would have bought the Saleen. The 800.00 savings would have covered the install. I wouldn't mind the coffee grinder sound if I would have saved 800.00:shigrin

·
Registered
897 Posts
Some of us prefer the tuning abilities of companies like JDM Engineering which can say that they have over 500 setups on the road without a single failure and can send you a tune that is spot on.
There are other reasons such as the blower design which has longer intake runners.
The Kenne Bell is the king of big boost no doubt but for most people in the under 15 psi range that point is moot.

·
Registered
47 Posts
How much does the JDM tuning cost?

·
Registered
559 Posts
JDM Engineering charges about $120.00 for the initial tune...

But is's all worth it when you load the tune into your PCM...

Dave

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The one they are selling is only a little over 4000. I don't think they want anyone posting the price for some reason (I never understand that)

·
Registered
897 Posts
The one they are selling is only a little over 4000. I don't think they want anyone posting the price for some reason (I never understand that)
It appears that they are Saleen dealers. Dealers must usually agree not to advertise items more than a certain percentage below retail. If they are found to be constantly low balling they may lose their distributorship.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
you cant go wrong with Saleen and JDM :) said thing is i didnt know about JDM til about 2 weeks after my S/C from Underground Mustang was sitting in my basement..or I'd have went with JDM from the get go. might have cost me a little more at 1st but not in the long run.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts