Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
can anybody recomend a good brand of custom vinyl seat covers. yeah i know, why vinyl? i like the look of leather but not the price. i want something in two tone dark charcoal and min. grey to match the car. any help would be great.

'05 GT min. grey. stock

·
Registered
394 Posts
How about ANY seat covers that "FIT" our seats? I have had it with my parchment cloth...I swear it'll stain if you breathe on it. Does anyone know of any top quality seat covers? I've looked at Katzkin.com and leatherseats.com. Anything else besides CoverCraft?

·
Registered
23 Posts
KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
How about ANY seat covers that "FIT" our seats? I have had it with my parchment cloth...I swear it'll stain if you breathe on it. Does anyone know of any top quality seat covers? I've looked at Katzkin.com and leatherseats.com. Anything else besides CoverCraft?
Unless you're dead set on covers, have you tried 3M Scotchguard or some other fabric protectant? Have heard they work pretty well with minimal upkeep.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Look at Wet Okole and see what you think. I got two tone black/tan to go with my parchment interior, looks good with the IUP black inserts in the doors. I paid about $225 for the front seat pair, they fit like a glove, and you can get them with an opening on the side for factory airbags.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was looking for something like what they have in the Wet Okole site. Black and Tan goes with the Med parchment? Just making sure before I order cause form the online pic the cashew color looks close to med parchment.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wet Okole will mail you out some sample pieces to verify you like the color match. I got like 3 different shades of brown from them to check out. I am very happy with the match, but can't remember off the top of my head which one I picked. I can look at my old order form at home tonight if you want....

·
Registered
184 Posts
You will love Wet Okoles, they are top notch quality and fit. Unfortunately, they don't have a yellow that looks good with Screaming Yellow.

So I got some universal-fit NeoTex low-back bucket covers from JC Whitney. I guess I got what I paid for, they don't have a slot for the seatback release or for the power controls for the driver's seat. And they're starting to run (like pantyhose) on the top seam, near the corners of the trim around the headrest hole. And the 2 different black materials are already fading in opposite directions from being in the sun so much. The cotton-blend back is fading reddish black and the NeoTex fronts are fading greenish black. I'm thinking of sending them back, they're only a few months old. Boohoo, but the yellow matches PERFECTLY.:weeps

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just ordered the Patches. I hope to get close the the Med Parchment color. Little pricy but it looks good from what I can tell.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I found the order I placed with Wet Okole. I went with brown #235, I had looked at #17 as well. #235 is a pretty darn good match, although not exact. It is just a tad bit darker than the factory parchment. Again, I think it looks great done two tone with black to match the entire black/tan scheme of the interior. They are very high quality covers, I've had mine for 6 months and they still look like the day they were installed. I'm saving up for the back seat covers since I jam my kids in therr from time to time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts