Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two days ago pulled up on a newer camaro SS, we waited a full round at the stop light so we would be the first to take off when it turned green then all hell broke lose he purged the car then the light switched and was gone i couldnt even touch him incredibly ast car:sosad:

·
Registered
244 Posts
03blckGT said:
two days ago pulled up on a newer camaro SS, we waited a full round at the stop light so we would be the first to take off when it turned green then all hell broke lose he purged the car then the light switched and was gone i couldnt even touch him incredibly ast car:sosad:
makes u regret racing huh...oh well at least u witnessed a bad a$$ car...

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
Happens to the best of us. Nitrous is cheap speed, you can do the same and hang with him just as easy, maybe.:shrug

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not modded much flows intake and thats it car sounds good but not to loud i think this guy was just a jerk who was overcompensating for something:winks kinda funny though cuz he was like 40 he had gray hair already and was driving a kid car

·
Registered
118 Posts
03blckGT said:
not modded much flows intake and thats it car sounds good but not to loud i think this guy was just a jerk who was overcompensating for something:winks kinda funny though cuz he was like 40 he had gray hair already and was driving a kid car
so someone over forty is not supposed to have a hot rod and then he is a jerk cause he wiped your a$$. you waited, you lost, end of story.
mod your car and go find him and turn the tables on him.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I guess if they're serious enough about it, to wait through a green light, then they're probably packing some heavy ammo. Fortunately I've never seen anything like this. The old guy woulda been alot cooler though, if he'd been driving a Mustang.

·
Banned
1,069 Posts
I raced a WS6 a few weeks ago from about 60 mph on a open H.W. , he puts up three fingers , I give the nod , he honks his horn , and we are off , he put about 4 cars on me from about 60 to 100mph :shrug ! sucks that HE did not even need spray to smoke my ass !

Yep they are pretty fast !

·
Registered
7 Posts
There are a lof of older guys who drive erm...fast cars?

Don't get mad because you lost now. With those mods, you should have expected to lose vs. a late model Camaro w/ nitrous or not.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
blackened said:
I don't think anyone's mad about loosing. My comment was just that the guy was a [email protected] for spraying.
Why? Thats like saying a chick with nice ones should not wear anything low cut. If you got it flaunt it. How did that guy know 03blckgt didn't have a big shot.

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
dollarbill said:
Why? Thats like saying a chick with nice ones should not wear anything low cut. If you got it flaunt it. How did that guy know 03blckgt didn't have a big shot.
I agree, especially street racing (not that I promote street racing). When I get the spray, I will use it on anyone and everyone who wants to race, unless we come to terms that states otherwise. :laughlitt

·
Registered
444 Posts
03blckGT said:
Hey! I'm 40 and drive an 05 Mustang GT. I laugh my tailpipes off every time I smoke some young billy bob wanna be!

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
03blckGT said:
That's just it with street racing, isn't it. You have guys who think they are have the baddest thing around. The funny part is when someone gets smoked. Then to take attention from defeat, the loser starts talking crap about the guys age or maybe his gear (you know his ****stick:winks ). Totally irrelavent. Bottom line is you got smoked. I liken people trash talking to a ricer fly by. It is done after the smoke has settled, after the fight is finished, when the race is done. there is no honor in it. Be a man and accept the fact that you have been conquered.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I'd like to think that were I the 40 year old guy, I would have maybe purged earlier, just to let the 'stang know that it might be a waste of both cars' time - I mean, sitting through a whole green light? That's like an hour. Maybe he likes to make people say "oh $h1t!!!"

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
What difference does it make that he used the spray??? He didnt know what 03GT had or didnt have under the hood. Would it have made a difference if he was supercharged or had a turbo? A race is a race and on the street you run what you brought and take your chances against what comes your way.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Redeemer said:
I agree. Complete phagg.
N20 is just like any other power adder, more fuel and oxygen in the cylinder. So I guess anyone who sprays, has a turbo, or supercharger is a phagg? Thats just plain stupid. I drive my mustang everyday to work, 37 miles one way in LA traffic, so I didn't want to mod the hell out of it...but I have ran at best (as of the 5th at Irwindale) of 7.699 at 89.42 (1/8 mile--going to get some 1/4 passes on the 14th) with the 125 shot. And when its off, the car is as good as stock. Explain to me how that makes people who use spray a phagg?!

BTW, I raced a camaro SS at Irwindale who also ran spray..100hp and he ran a 7.49 at 94.48mph....thats a sound 11.40 in the 1/4....those cars are fast modded.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Oh, and BTW, my N20 kit cost me $539.00 and I installed it myself in 4 hours......vs 5k for a turbo and 3.5k for a supercharger.....

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
But they ain't Mustangs!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.