Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted something on there that could show my skills but didn't overwhelm the black so I present Lord Vader.
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

·
Registered
434 Posts
Great job!! I wish I had sweet skills like that

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Your not doing this professionally because.....?????? Awesome work man.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
That's amazing dude. You should be on west coast customs or something:bigthumbsup You got skilllllzzzzz.

I hope you are getting paid for that talent?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Looks awesome!!!!!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
that is amazing :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Wow. That's really impressive.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all , and to those that want work done I have a shop in Lakeland Fl. that I work out of , PM me and I can give a quote.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
epic fail in my opinion because not everyone can makeout the image (me), and it looks like someone through a molotov bottle of red paint at you. looks like a mess IMHO.

·
Registered
603 Posts
epic fail in my opinion because not everyone can makeout the image (me), and it looks like someone through a molotov bottle of red paint at you. looks like a mess IMHO.
My thoughts exactly. Reminds me of people that see god or virgin Mary in a piece of burnt toast. I think if he said it was Jesus, people would walk to his shop from miles away to somehow be blessed.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Is Darth Vader suppose to be there, cause I can't see it? Take another pic because I think the glare on the hood is throwing it off.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
That's kind of rough, don't you think? Not to mention "epic fail" is something my teenage sister would write.

·
Registered
421 Posts
That looks like the profit Muhammad. Look out for the worshipers coming your way.

·
Registered
775 Posts
wow... i thought this was going to be a joke thread. looks GREAT!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Looks more like a woman laying under some silk sheets.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
The only "epic fail" here is you. "Can't see the forest for the trees?" Art is not a finite set of rules such as say, English. For example: The idiot threw the Molotov versus "...someone through a molotov..." Bottom line is you need to look in the mirror before criticizing someone else.:nono:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.