Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get a comment on myspace (http://www.myspace.com/yorchi) asking if I want to race and 03 z28 camaro...this is by one of the guys that can't accept losing to me, he says his friend wants to race me...aw man I love self ownage at it's best

·
Registered
13 Posts
didnt they stop making camaros in 02?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck

exactly!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
AHHHH i get it.. lol sorry im a bit slow with the camaro knowledge.. reminds me of the guy that told me his buddies 02 cobra with 500rwhp would work me.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dkbmxr said:
AHHHH i get it.. lol sorry im a bit slow with the camaro knowledge.. reminds me of the guy that told me his buddies 02 cobra with 500rwhp would work me.
:evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck :evilchuck
yeah be careful with those, those things are hella fast...
when they guy asked me if i would race, i wrote back saying, "sure, I'll race anything, even if it doesn't exist, what has he done to it???"

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
yeah Im going to put some Viper badges on my car and call it the ford Dodge merger conversion viperstang! people should read up before they lie about their cars. LIke on guy with a 2001 cobra.....they stopped producing them in 00, made one in 01, but did not market it, cobra will be back in 07.....and its nasty :cool:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they produce cobras in both 03 and 04?:sterb:

·
Banned
1,069 Posts
lcurle said:
yeah Im going to put some Viper badges on my car and call it the ford Dodge merger conversion viperstang! people should read up before they lie about their cars. LIke on guy with a 2001 cobra.....they stopped producing them in 00, made one in 01, but did not market it, cobra will be back in 07.....and its nasty :cool:
`03 `04 Cobra , are you OK buddy:smoke: !

·
Registered
136 Posts
Heh heh its flattering when you beat someone then they say i have a friend with such n such like its their car so gay

·
Registered
154 Posts
lcurle said:
2002 was the only year cobras weren't produced ;)

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
The only Cobra produced in '02 was the Cobra R and only 250 or so of those were made.

·
Registered
55 Posts
how bad did you beat that z28

·
Registered
158 Posts
timberlane_2003 said:
You might be kidding, but if not, the whole point of this thread was to state that a 2003 z28 does not exist. Camaro's stopped being produced in 2002. The guy challenging YORCHI to a race owned himself by trying to race with a nonexistent car.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
timberlane_2003 said:
i walked him like he was standing still...like it was me racing against myself...like i was the only car that showed up to race...hahahaha...poor camaro, that'll show him

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Yea that was the same day that kid on the Schwinn beat him too right? Yea, super fast. :eyepoppin
Get back to work slacker!:winks

·
Registered
85 Posts
ran260gt said:
`03 `04 Cobra , are you OK buddy:smoke: !
WOW, this thead backfired didn't it.:happyhapp Started off giving some guy crap about not knowing when they stopped making Z28s, and then showed how much we dont know about mustangs (or cobras) :sterb:
Yorchi, I hope that guy doesn't visit this forum

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fast66 said:
WOW, this thead backfired didn't it.:happyhapp Started off giving some guy crap about not knowing when they stopped making Z28s, and then showed how much we dont know about mustangs (or cobras) :sterb:
Yorchi, I hope that guy doesn't visit this forum
ha...no, I'm pretty positive he won't come on this forum. I don't even think he goes on any forums, unless you consider "myspace" a forum.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
YORCHI said:
ha...no, I'm pretty positive he won't come on this forum. I don't even think he goes on any forums, unless you consider "myspace" a forum.
Maybe he bought it in 03?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.