Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just the other night i was coming home from work and while i was sitting a red light,all by myself i see what looks like 94-98 cobra headlights coming up behind me.the car pulls up next to me and was a bad ass looking 98' cobra.

dark grey with the black center and chrome lipped fr500 wheels.very nice looking car!the guy rolls down his window and tells me i have a nice car and i said he also had a nice ride.he asks if my car is stock and i say not completly.he asks if would want to run them and i agree.BIG MISTAKE.the light turns green and get about a car on him,i hit second and he is already at my door.i am going into third giving the car everything it has and he just blows by me.all you could hear was his blower just screaming,i couldn't even hear my blower.

i get back next to him and ask if i can see what just totally killed me,and he agrees.we pull over in a gas station,he pops the hood and staring back at me is a 514 c.i. monster with ati procharger.he shakes my hand and tells don't feel to bad i gave him better race than most people do.we laugh and go our seperate ways.HOLY ****!THAT CAR WAS FAST!!

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Yup... there is such a thing as an okay loss...!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gotan05 said:
I wouldn't mind losing to something like that just to see him get on it. What time do you run?
Sadly, I have not had a chance to go down the 1/4 yet. The only local strip is a 1/8. I ran a 7.9 and 8.0 when my car was bone stock, but I haven't had the time to get back to see what it run now.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Running that bone stock? There is definately no shame in that. I wish I could run that with all my mods. I know you've got a blower but it's still a long shot for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.