Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought myself a new '06 Mustang V6. First Mustang and first American car ever..... I LOVE it. Anyways I just finished vacuuming the car and pulled out of the station to stop at a light. A mercedes popped up next to me- can't remember which but it was one of the smaller 4 doors. I looked over and the driver, a 'Mommy and Daddy Are Rich So They Bought Me A Mercedes' asian kid with his dog faced girlfriend was trying to stare me down..... hey, man, I just bought this car I'm not about to drive this thing like a maniac in the middle of Flushing, NY just to prove my manhood so instead I played it cool.....

The second the light turns green the kid bolts down the street. He hits an extremely long red so I casually drive up right next to him and laughed and gave him the finger. The girlfriend was talking on the cell and had no idea what was going on and the kid looked like he was ready to throw down. She hands him the phone so he can talk to his buddy I guess and BOOM! Cop pulled up right next to him and told him to pull over. The light turns green, I motion to let him go first. As the he was waiting for the cop to get out of the car and ask for his papers I drove right by and pointed and laughed. Hey it sucked to get 'killed' but in this case it was damn sure worth it.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Agreed.

I still have yet to do one like that... which reminds me...

·
Registered
226 Posts
hahhahahahahaha. I love this stuff. Too bad theres no rich asian kids driving mercedes on this side of the world.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.