Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of the MGW knobs I installed on my dash. The finish is chrome. They also have a silver finish which I would assume would be what's also called a satin finish. The quality is outstanding. Also, the AC knobs show a green light near the tip when you have your lights on.

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
I got the knobs in my car too. I have the IUP so went with the satin finish. They match perfectly. I totally agree with the quality. Top notch. :thumbsup

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm a gonna have to get that set! That does look great. And I agree, the MGW product is outstanding quality. I have the EJECT button and it is good, heavy quality stuff.

·
Registered
260 Posts
What do they do?

G

·
Try as I might, I have yet to see a set of metal knobs that I really like. Ive seen pics of the satin ones and now chromed ones. I like these better than the other, but... I dunno, I just can't seem to get into it.

Different strokes for different folks tho. They look nice & glad you like em... don't want to dis em or nothing, but they don't scream "gotta have it" for me. =) Thanks for postin these pics tho, first Ive seen em chromed like.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Those look just like mine., 'cept I got the Eject button. Have the matching coat hangers as well. When the lights are on they look cool, too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where did you get your new knobs? I notice your power outlet plug has a pony logo but when I looked at MGW's website they just show a GT and Eject logo.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Here are a couple pics of my MGW knobs. One shows how they look at night.

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got them from MGW. I think they took the Pony outlet plug off the website because they are having some licensing issues with Ford which they hope to have resolved soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts