Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was drivin home from work in my '06 GT Manual, when i see this brand new (no plates at least) Candy Yellow Lambo Gallardo. He was kinda drivin fast, looked like the rich business type, and every time i see a car of this caliber they never open it up. Well we both pull up to a light where the road ahead was uphill. there was a huge truck between us so i had no idea what he'd do, but i figured..."what the hell" lets see if i cant get this guy to open it up....so i gun it a little bit, get up to about 55-60mph goin up the hill in 4th, the lambo is way back as if he didnt care...when all of a sudden, he guns it...this mo**er F****r came flyin, i dropped it into 3rd in hopes of maybe keeping within 20mph or so, being that i had a head start, but by the time i hit the gas, he literally flew by me....he was easily doing 120mph and i thought he was gonna run a red-light cause he was coming up on it so fast. he ended up stopping just in time, i pulled up behind him and he looked back in his mirror and i gave him a huge thumbs up.....please no one say "you're dumb to think you could hang", at no time did i actually think i could stick with him, but thought it was fun to see this $200k to smoke me and put on a show.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Cool!:thumbup I woulda done the same thing if I had the chance. I like fighting losing battles cuz you got nuthin riding on it if you lose...which you will :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
"you're dumb to think you could hang"

Haha I'm just kidding. My second car is a 4-cyl Mazda6 and whenever I see a cobra/saleen/mustang in general I try to get them to race. I just like seeing them take off. It's so exhilirating.

·
Registered
244 Posts
You should of beat him, were you driving with the emergency brake on?
I beat those all the time around where I live...and a buddy of mine beats them even when he starts out in 3rd gear from a dig in his 2002 Cobra...

·
Registered
567 Posts
:worship Yeah, the 02 Cobra is SICK!!!!! I always wanted one :rolleyes:

I was try'n to push'n this Diablo with my S4 a few months ago. We hit 130mph & stay there for about 5miles. I was waiting for him to pull but he didnt want to. It was fun, but I really wanted to see how fast the car pulls :sosad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.