1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Eh dont feel bad man! The boys from Louisville (502 underground crew) have a few fast dsms. They brought a red one to opening day at beech bend and it ran 9 flat. That one is supposed to be one of the slower ones they race. They can definitely be made to go fast

R

·
0 Posts
Don't feel bad that will happen to all of us a least "once"......:gringreen

·
Registered
65 Posts
your car lookes mutch better going down the track at the end of the day he is still in a 15 year old mitsubishi and you are in one bad ass s197:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
910 Posts
Smoked is not too strong a word. The only good thing was I beat him with my 0.02 R/T, to his 0.03.

Yeah, he knows he's owned.

At least the rest of the time I sounded good.

All the tire spin is mine and his car was literally a Pull-n-save car. The whole thing. Built out of scraps. This year, he rattle canned it all white.... -ish.

YouTube - 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AWD W/ AT pulls its first 11 sec in the 1/4 mile
If he gets to run AWD, you should get to run Drag Radials. Still 11 seconds is impressive. I liked the sound of your V8 much better.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
So what time did you run?

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
So what time did you run?
That is what I was wondering. Don't feel bad man no one can win every race. I hate to see that it was a rice burner but a fast car is a fast car no matter what kind it is. Just be glad it wasn't a Geo Metro:hihi:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
126 MPH yeow!! That thing was moving, don't feel bad bro I'm sure most of the cars at that track couldn't run him down either.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Oh yea was he turbo charged? Do you have drag radials?

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yea was he turbo charged? Do you have drag radials?
He is turboed, AWD on spray. He launched on spray. Like I said, by the time my clutch was out, at the line, he was gone. I ran a 13.5 or .6 @ 103. 2.0 60'

I am on Nitto555r radials (not DRs), 255/50-17s

He was nice. He said that once I am on the bottle, it will be a much closer race.

Yeah, I'll still be 3/4 of a second back but at least I'll still be in the same video frame, with his car!

Last night, I raced a Magnum several times. He has head work done and a cam. We were 1/10th apart all night. Wins were always right at the line. I always got him on the launch but he caught up in third gear. It was a blast for the crowd too, as we are loud as all get out.

YouTube - 20090511122552

The guy before us' Jeep is on 12 PSI and ran 12's two weeks ago :)

YouTube - 20090511131809

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Nice runs there JetBlack. You would get a little more traction without burning out on the Nitto street tires. Just a suggestion. Onece you get on the juice you will be right there with the Mitsubishi. I race a similar one here. He also has Turbo and juice. I just beat him by a tenth or 2 every time. On a fresh bottle it is more like 3 tenths. They are fast cars. I think you guy has a much bigger turbo though. So it will be close.Like you said you will both be in the same picture.:hihi:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.