Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a long ass time (two days lol) i got the mustang back from the shop, gears are installed. Final sum of money spent, $440 dollars, not bad i think. Anyhow i put in 35miles today on the car and it has had some nice heating and cooling. I must admitt the pressure got to me and i racked it up to 4grand through 1,2,3rd gear but i didnt power shift, i just was "Accelerating Fast". I asked the ford mechanic who did the gears, and he said there really isnt a milage you should wait, he just said dont take it to the track for like 3 weeks or so and no burn outs.

Anyhow man...... when i was going like 5mph and pushed the gas like seriously half way down i thought it jumped forward like i had never seen it do lol. so i think tomorrow instead of my g/fs turn to drive to school i think it will be mine again =) i must get these thing worn in, and see how they do when i really give it some go!

anyhow very pleased.
Bye

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
enjoy and drive safe.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Sweet! I know you've been looking forward to the gears for a while now. Glad your pleased! Enjoy yourself, but stay safe.

Welcome to the gears club....

·
Registered
34 Posts
yea mine has been in the shop for 2 days now, getting new brakes and i'm going through withdrawls lol. although i got in trouble and got it taken away for a week or so (hopefully i get it back this weekend) and no one understands why i feel so deprived and i've only been without it for about 4 days now ... of course its safe to say they've never owned a mustang lol or they WOULD get it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.