Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I finally got a chance to post some pics of my wheels and tires, and my louvers! Enjoy!
Justin

Attachments

·
Registered
886 Posts
Cool!! Those are the wheels I'd love to have on my GT. What size are they? Tire size? Could you post a pic of the whole car?

Looks good. Love that color.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Lookin good!!:drool: Bigger pics please! (whole car)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
The wheels look great! Hogpowr was right...a bigger pic of your car would nice.

·
Registered
713 Posts
how do those louvers go on? just tape?are those screw looking things just show? how much to paint or did you order them painted? sorry for all the ??

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, thanks for the comments.
Wheel size- 18 x 8.5
Wheels- FR500 Anthrecite
Tires- 255/45/18
The louvers go on with 3m automotive tape and then screw on to the brackets.
and i will try to post some bigger pics, but with dial up its kinda hard.:sterb:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Hi,

It looks great. I would change the centercaps on the wheels since I don't like Cobra emblems on anything other than Cobras. Tribar pony centercaps would look great.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, i really want just some ford or mustang center caps, the cobras came with them and i didnt have anything to replace them with. I REALLY hate the pony spinners things i think they look aweful, so i woult go with that but i need some with just the running pony....

·
Registered
191 Posts
i have the same wheels 18x9 on 27540zr18's and they look awesome on your ride.........you can change the sticker on the caps.....have your tire guy order you some mustang ones........:cool:

·
Registered
386 Posts
jgb_v6_05 said:
Hey,
I finally got a chance to post some pics of my wheels and tires, and my louvers! Enjoy!
Justin
Sweet, :thumbsup I say if you like the Cobra's keep em !

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I heard some AC Cobra owner complaining about Cobra emblems on Mustangs, and his Ac Cobra was a kit car.Never a dull moment:) . I say keep your Cobra emblems also. Life is way to short.The wheels give your car a great look.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey i finally got around to getting some full car shots, so here you go. BTW Does anyone know where i could get a dual setup for really cheap> and not with 4" tips, i think thats just so ricey...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Looks great! Just need a Turbo kit for that V6 and you'll be smokin!!
I was scared when I heard louvers, thinking about the 80's style with the louvered rear windows....

I can see the bashing has already begun b/c of the "Holy Cobra" emblems.

You know, those are not for anyone other than True Cobra drivers....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
70 Posts
JEB said:
I was scared when I heard louvers, thinking about the 80's style with the louvered rear windows....
I think those look cool....sometimes.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lets think. I spent 1000 on the wheels and tires, three hundred on the louvers... im 16 and running out of money, so 80 for little plastic center caps seems stupid. so find me some for 20 or something and maybe ill leave them to the "real" cobra.....

·
Registered
191 Posts
iv'e got my tire guy working on it...i will let you know.........what i can come up with.....:cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cool man, let me know,

does anyone know thr point of the dusccaps on the front wheels> tire guy took em off and i dont know their purpose, he said it would be fine but then again....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts