Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, just wondering if anybody out there has painted their 05-09 mustang Grabber Blue.
I would love to see some pics if you have done it, because I have this crazy idea in the back of my mind to do it to my 06 :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Judging by the looks of these pics.... I'd go for it.

·
Registered
580 Posts
stripes

HI, just wondering if anybody out there has painted their 05-09 mustang Grabber Blue.
I would love to see some pics if you have done it, because I have this crazy idea in the back of my mind to do it to my 06 :)
That is an amazing idea!!! I love grabber blue, and the s197 body shape in grabber blue would look completley different. i was thinking of adding 10 3/4 inch grabber blue stripes on my tungsten grey - they made a shelby in 2007 that was tungsten with medium blue stripes, I think the grabber would be so custom and really add a nice custom touch!!!! GO FOR IT!!!! :worship:worship:worship

·
Registered
212 Posts
Grabber Blue is an awesome color! Ima paint my 66 grabber blue:kooky:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I have a 1970 grabber blue mach 1 sittin in my garage at home and I figured it would be cheaper to paint my 06 to match rather than to buy a new one... Even tho I really want a new one lol... The only problem is, my 06 has Two tone tan interior. And my Mach has black. I wonder if I switched my Two tone tan leather seat covers for the black and tan from the GT/CS??? At least I wouldnt have to change the rest of my interior that way. Hmm... Anyone have an idea how much getting my whole car painted would be lol? It performance white now.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Grabber Blue is a little too light for me. Nothing beats Vista Blue :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Grabber blue is my fav, ( hence the reason I own a 1970 one ) So I just want my daily driver to remind me of my mach when Im away from it :)

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
and to think, some people were worried about the market for these cars when sold used.... shoot, I doubt I will have any issues at all selling mine in 3-5 years....

I say go for it. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol you wanna sell me yours?

·
Registered
580 Posts

Well I have a 1970 grabber blue mach 1 sittin in my garage at home and I figured it would be cheaper to paint my 06 to match rather than to buy a new one... Even tho I really want a new one lol... The only problem is, my 06 has Two tone tan interior. And my Mach has black. I wonder if I switched my Two tone tan leather seat covers for the black and tan from the GT/CS??? At least I wouldnt have to change the rest of my interior that way. Hmm... Anyone have an idea how much getting my whole car painted would be lol? It performance white now.
I think you can get a beautiful paint job, including the clear coat, for about 3500.00 - 4000.00 - it would look amazing!!!!:laughlitt

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I would do it ASAP if I had the money lol I have been saving for the Glass Roof kit... So if I dont win the lottery Im not sure which one I wanna do :confused: Because re-painting my car would also involve me changing seat covers and carpet... so I got some thinking to do. MAN! WHY DOESNT MONEY GROW ON TREES?! lol

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm partial to grabber blue myself:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Grabber Blue is a little too light for me. Nothing beats Vista Blue :bigthumbsup
+1 or Sonic Blue :winks

just my opinion of course, Grabber Blue doesn't grab me

·
Registered
552 Posts
I had an 04' Sonic Blue Ranger. I think SB takes the cake over Kona and Vista :). But I love all the mentioned colors.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
MAN! WHY DOESNT MONEY GROW ON TREES?! lol
If you were a Progressive Democrat spending our great grandkids future earnings in Washington DC you would see MONEY TREES all over the place........:laughlitt

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol Looks like its a no go. College is killin me :p Im happy with my V6 I just wish It was Grabber Blue and a V8 lol I think I could get close to 18 with my mods on my V6... thats quite a ways away from 26 :gringreen

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I guess I have no need to paint my 06 cuz I just bought a grabber blue 2010 GT premium today :) SOOOOOOOOOO happy!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.