Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So exited ! Going to test the 2012 Ford Mustang GT California Special Edition, with the 412hp 5.0L V8 that gets 25/26mpg !
I have decided to step down from the `13, 5.8L 620hp Shelby coming out ,
only because I would rather pay $39,760 (With all my picked options) for this GT and also get a decent truck rather than spending closer to $70,000 to not be able to drive in the winter.
I will be putting $20,000 down hopefully, so the payments wont be as bad. (On a 60 month, 0% financial term) - Does anyone know the monthly payments without a downpayment ? So I have a rough idea..

Car includes:
-Climate Package
-Shaker 1000 Audio Package (10 speakers, 10" woofer in doors, 2 12" woofers in the truck, which take up minimum space)
-California Package includes: A one-of-a kind front fascia with HID foglamps, front Billet Grill, 19" argent-painted machined aluminum rims, larger rear spoiler, new functional side vents, Carbon fiber door\seat inserts, Carbon Fiber Dash sections, SVT rear fascia and a couple other things.
-Haven`t decided yet if im getting a hood scoop or not... (Hole will be cut where scoop is)
-Side window louvers
-Ambient Lighting
-HID Headlamps\LED tails
-6-Speed Manual Transmission
-3.55 or 3.73 Gear Ratios (Going with the 3.73) (Need a little advice from you owners lol)
-Brembo Brake Package 14" vented rotors with 4-piston Calipers\11.8" Rear

What the future will bring:
-Roush front bumper/fascia
-Intake
-Headers
-Whipple (2.9L or 3.4L) Supercharger set to around 10.5psi (After Warranty is shot)
-Good tune
-Some brand of 20" black rims, oh and some wider tires

-GT500 or Roush Axle-Back exhaust (Debating on a couple other)
-May tint tails, Leave Reverse strips white

Still trying to consider about getting Glass roof with the sun-shade or not... Any advice ? Lastly, is the Shaker 1000 a good package compared to the Navigation ?

Maybe you guys/gals can post your California Special Editions up :bigthumbsup

1 - 1 of 1 Posts