Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to see a sub-category of cars by rare paint color.

I know that less than 1% of 2009 GT's were Grabber Orange. I also know that there are at least four Grabber Orange Mustangs in my hometown (one V6 convertible, on V6 coupe, a "mystery one", and my GT coupe) -- I see them on the road all the time.

I know there are Grabber Orange registeries on the web in other locations, but those groups are not well maintained / managed. As a result, I can not join those groups, because I must be "approved by the site administrator" before joining. But the site administrator has been absent for over 6 months!

I would love for AFM to have a way to connect me with people in my hometown that have Grabber Orange Mustangs.

thank you,
Guy

·
Registered
915 Posts
I actually come up to Oklahoma every couple of months. Not saying you see me, but I'm usually around the Shawnee area when I'm there. I do agree that the color is, for one, spectacular. It is a very significant color being made famous by Parnelli Jones. My car fell into my life by accident but I haven't regretted it since. The color gets looks everywhere it goes. It isn't too rare, but is one of the least common colors. I would love to see a GO Club.

·
Administrator
758 Posts
Hey guys,

This sounds like a pretty cool suggestion.
Where do you think this section would best fit?

It may be hard to place this specific sub-section in all of the model forums.
Maybe it would be a good idea to start a thread discussing the more unique color choices between members?
Then if it becomes popular we can see about expanding it to it's own subsection.

You could start this thread in the "Show and Shine" forum, and see how it fares there.

Richard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts