Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford : Mustang | eBay

i was snooping around ebay and found this cobra. really clean, great looking car. i dont have the money but somebody might.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Looks nice but i wouldn't go over $21K for it. Looks like it has a steggy ported SC though.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
I don't like the rims and it has too many miles on it for $22K!
I know 3 different guys on svtp in the last week who bought Terminators with under 20K miles:bigthumbsup

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
heck I would't pay more than 15K for it...it's now an 8-9 year old car...not sure why people ask those crazy prices for them, the market for performance is smaller with more offerings everyday

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guess i was just a little partial to it lol.

ive never seen one under 20K

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
There's PLENTY under $20K!:bigthumbsup

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
yeah, I agree, many under 20K, also the people selling them need to realize it's really hard to find a buyer since most banks won't finance a car that old

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
heck I would't pay more than 15K for it...it's now an 8-9 year old car...not sure why people ask those crazy prices for them, the market for performance is smaller with more offerings everyday
well i can't say they are not worth something. My car in good condition, private party on KBB is still worth $19,000 with 49,500 miles. So if I asked $20K for it, i think that would be fair, especially all the money I've put into it. That Cobra with that mileage and everything, i can see high 19's or 20K for it but nothing over that. It's a 8-9 year old car but it's still drooled over and everyone still wants one. Just read the new 5.0 mag and there's a Terminator in that mag and the editor even talks about how everyone wants one or will eventually buy one. Also they get rare every year due to people buying them and wrecking it. It happens when you go from a weak GT or V6 to a Terminator.
I've seen Terminators with 100K miles sell for $12-15K. No mustang guy can look at a Terminator driving by and not think BadAss and know it's got power to boot.
Some of the cheaper Terminators, honestly, those guys are hurting for money, new baby or house, bored of it or getting a newer car, so they sell it to get out of it quick. BUT, The guys that are hurting for cash is the ones that screw the others selling their car. They sell theirs for $17K and the guy not hurting for money is having a hard time selling his at $19K, when both are worth $20K.
Also, the guys that sell their Terminator for XYZ will tell you how much they miss and wish they kept it a month later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts