Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, proud new owner of a red convertible 5.0L V-8 Mustang. Waited nearly 30 years to buy my dream car, but man, it's worth it. Not a day goes by that I don't get a comment from somebody in traffic - 'Nice car', 'Nice ride', 'Whoa...', something like that. If I'd have known it could have been this good, I'd have bought one years ago.

Took a midlife crisis to make me buy it finally, but man, oh man, am I happy!

Total babe magnet. Love it.

Only two gripes -

1. The convertible top made serious noise and had to be replaced after 2 months, and the whole interior of the roof re-upholsteried, and it was out of commission at the dealer for a week. Bummer. Under warranty, though.

1. Ford parts. Had the passenger side heater go out (for all I know it was always out, but noticed it last December), and it took over 2 months to get a backordered part in. Now that the weather's warm, I don't need it, but the dealer was apologetic about Ford's idiocy in not keeping an actuator available.

Happy nonetheless, and I hope this is only my first Mustang. More in the future, to be sure!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello Dale,
You need to take your car to Kemah some Saturday evening, many nice cars congregate behind Chick fil starting about six. My wife and I went for the first time last Saturday and were surprised how many nice cars show up.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Welcome to AFM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts