Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Georgia. I've been following this forum for a while since I've been in the market for a 2011 or 2012 GT/CS.

I have owned a '91 Corvette (which I've really enjoyed) for almost 20 years and it has over 235,000 miles on it. Although my wife said before we got married, "I'd never make you sell your Corvette...", however, the pressure is on to get a car with a back seat.

So, what does a long time Corvette owner (who also owned a '70 Lemans Sport with a 350, a '78 Trans Am with a 400, and an '89 and '91 Corvette) buy next... a Camaro, I thought. I liked the design when I first saw it... better that the 2005-2009 Mustang. Then I drove it...

Good power, quieter than my Corvette, nice ride, but the visibility was AWFUL and the dash left me uninspired.

Then came the 2010 Mustang GT. Better interior and exterior design, good power, good ride, quiet (except for the sound tube). Started doing more research, and found it to be a better quality product...

Then came the 2011 5.0! Seemingly endless power... So now I'm in the market for a 2011 or 2012 GT/CS or a premium GT I can do some slight mods to. That will probably happen before 2012 rolls around. Wish me luck finding a good specimen.

Attached a pic of my Corvette. Don't hate. I'll be a Mustang owner soon enough.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
your in Georgia, A great Hotbed of Stangs you shouldn't have any trouble finding what you need, Auto or 6 speed?

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
Welcome to the site. Good luck on the search.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Welcome to the site, we love our autos :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts