Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I thought it would be a good idea to drop in and introduce myself. I just recently purchased a 1994 Mustang GT and may I just state the obvious? It is a joy to drive.

Just some stats on the Mustang (I do have all the paperwork that shows the proper nomenclature and brand of the upgrades but I don't have them with me right now), being the '94 GT it is of course V8 5.0L with a nice little "chill tube", racing clutch, anti-roll kit (not a roll bar though as AAA tried to tell my sister... long story), racing seats (no 5 point harness though :/ ) with some Cobra rims and a pretty boss sound system.

I purchased the car off my sister who has only had it for a few months. The young guy she got it from did some shotty work, and most of his upgrades required things to be redone and properly installed. (Seriously if you can't match bolts you shouldn't be working on a car.)

The paint is faded and I'm having trouble getting her to shine up but that could be a number of issues. Though getting her repainted is a priority along with the windows properly tinted. That DIY job the kid did was rancid to say the least.

I'm adding some pics so you folks can see what I'm talking about.

Despite all the negatives, the car is wonderful to drive. I love how it handles the turns, its acceleration (thrashed a beemer today) and all in all I'm just really happy with it. For having 146k+ miles on it, I can't complain!

If you have any words of advice for a novice owner I'm all ears!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
:kooky: Welcome to AFM. :yup: Enjoy the car. It looks like the same color as my 95. Is the paint code on the sticker in the drivers door jam say "kf"?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts