Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is David and I have a 1991 Mustang GT. I currently live in Charleston, SC. I have been a member for a few years and have used this site for research during that time. I figured I should make my first post.

It’s actually my wife’s car but she got upgraded to the rank of “Kids Chauffeur” and now drives a 4Runner. I am lucky enough to use this as my daily driver. The car is mechanically sound. I would trust it in cross country drive. It does need a little work on cosmetics so I decided I would start rebuilding it for her. Since I will be asking for plenty of advice, opinions, and suggestions; I figured I should introduce myself.

The only mods I have completed are the 4-wheel 5-lug disc brake swap. I completed this back in 2002. My wife needed tires so I bought a set of rims/tires from a buddy; they came off a 1996 GT, and started the conversion. Aside from that everything is stock. I have a spare 302 from a 1989 Ford F-150 and I plan on building that up completely and then swapping it in. That is still a few years away. For now I am working on the paint and interior. I was stationed (USAF) overseas for three years and the car was left in my parent’s driveway to wither away a little; needs to be painted.

Well I guess that’s enough for my first post. I look forward to getting to know all of you in the near future.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Well since you been around for a little while I guess welcome to the forum doesn't work......

How about glad you've decided to become more active!:gringreen

·
Super Moderator
39,979 Posts
:waveyWelcome to the site:wavey

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Thanks for joining the site today.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am glad I have finally officially joined the site. You guys/gals are awesome. I will definitely be more active from here on out.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.