Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
My wife and I recently moved to Puerto Rico and when I went to post in the appropriate section I quickly noticed that you do not have a section on here for the many Mustang owners and lovers that reside here in PR. There is even a PR chapter of the MCA down here along with a dozen or more individual Mustang clubs as well all around the island.
On any given event or cruise we might have 50 or more Mustangs joining up, and that is actually considered a small get together :D

A picture of my GT at a beach here in Isabela was just featured and used for the October wallpaper over at YMR:
Yellow Mustang Registry - YMR Desktop Wallpaper

Here are just a few images of my GT here in PR:

I can post a few more pics of it at the beach later

Attachments

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forums... Glad you joined us!!

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone but I am not new to this site, just somewhat new to our most recent location :D

If you do a search you will see that I used to post from NH with my '95 GT convertible.

At any rate is there maybe a chance to get a section on here for those of us Mustangers in Puerto Rico?

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Thanks for joining

·
Registered
52 Posts
My wife and I recently retired and moved to Puerto Rico. Life down here is great. 80 degree weather all year round, the water is nice, and a LOT of Mustang owners here with Mustang clubs in almost every city including an official chapter of MCA. I have to admit that being where there are car shows all year round is pretty darn cool.

Here are a few more pics of my stang enjoying life on a beach right down the street from our house here in Isabela PR:

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
If there's enough interest, a Puerto Rico page might be added.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
:hello: and :welcomeflowers:
BEST MUSTANG SITE ON THE WEB.......ENJOY!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.