Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Help me out, I just saw this awesome grill in a magazine, I cant remember which one, anyway, it was plastic and honeycomb just like the original, the tech article said the company was ks or ts grilles???

I can't seem to find it anywhere.

·
Registered
358 Posts
becouse all there grilles were recalled..becouse of bad mold.

i think you were able to order that grille form resto50.com

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
They look just like the SSE grille .
If you put them together. it would be hard to tell them
apart.

·
Registered
767 Posts
The SSE grill has the fogs closer together, and also the fogs stick out about 3/4 of an inch more than the KSR grill.
And the new ones have been released.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cooler Running?

in the article in Mustang Enthusiast it said the car would run cooler as they don't block the airflow to the rad. The grills seems more open in the replacement grill but those big lights take a lot of room. Did you notice any temp difference with the new grill

·
Registered
767 Posts
mdurand said:
in the article in Mustang Enthusiast it said the car would run cooler as they don't block the airflow to the rad. The grills seems more open in the replacement grill but those big lights take a lot of room. Did you notice any temp difference with the new grill
I tried every way I knew how to blame a temp increase on the new grill. But it was just by sheer stupid luck that I put the grill in about the same time that we started having 100+ degree days. After trying several different modifications to the grill, and even reinstalling the stock grill, I came to the conclusion it was just mother nature and not the new grill.

·
Registered
358 Posts
No Increase on my end>> THE TEMP STAY THE SAME..

DID NOT GO UP or DOWN THE AT CAN TELL.. i DO MOST IN TOWN
DRIVEING.. 35-65 MPH..

·
Registered
767 Posts
savagess said:
No Increase on my end>> THE TEMP STAY THE SAME..

DID NOT GO UP or DOWN THE AT CAN TELL.. i DO MOST IN TOWN
DRIVEING.. 35-65 MPH..
Are you running an aftermarket temp gauge or relying on the analog idiot light in the dash? If you are watching the factory gauge I can assure you that gauge reads the exact same for any tempature between 150 and 220+

·
Registered
358 Posts
Factory Gauge .. And No It Used To Run Higher Before
I Put In 40 Blow Add... That Drop The Tep. At Least 2 Line
On My Guage. (factory )

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks!!

Thanks for all the input guys, the one that I talked of is the one that you guys found on Blueovalindustries. And there is a BIG difference between that one and the street scene; as the one from blue oval has the increased airflow, and from the article is a perfect fit.

·
Registered
358 Posts
ok

Sorry i seen them both There is little or not diff. the one on blue ....
show the center honycone. block. the sse is open .. for more air flow.

and on sse site the say you get better air flow . so which ever way you
go . i think you will be happy and it easy to install. so if you don't like
it it come out 5 min or less.

here there one on ebay.. cheap it going for just over with i paid for my sse

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005...tegoryZ33645QQihZ016QQitemZ260029810962QQrdZ1

1 - 13 of 13 Posts