Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any ideas if this is a good move or not. I want to get new LCA's but there are a ton of them out there. Since I have the FRPP Suspension I thought maybe it would be a good idea to stick with the same LCA's. I have been looking at the J&M LCA's for $99.00 but I'm just up in the air about the brands. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Aftermarket LCAs with poly bushings will give you better performance. I'm not even sure of the GT500 LCAs are any different than the ones on the GT.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Aftermarket LCAs with poly bushings will give you better performance. I'm not even sure of the GT500 LCAs are any different than the ones on the GT.
+1 They don't look any diff than the stock LCAs. I'd say there are much better choices out there: CHE, BMR, etc...

·
Registered
297 Posts
i don't have an answer for you on the control arms, but i had to post and say your 2010 looks fantastic...the stripes and scoop make it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't have an answer for you on the control arms, but i had to post and say your 2010 looks fantastic...the stripes and scoop make it.
Thanks a lot. We all try to make our Mustangs our own and when I had the chance to install the stripes and hood scoop myself I figured I haven't seen any like that here in Houston so I went for it.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
833 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
307 Posts
... I have been looking at the J&M LCA's for $99.00 ...
Look no further. The price is right, the quality is good and the improvement in handling (not just straight line) is noticeable. One of the best mods I made.

I believe the only difference with the GT500 control arms are stiffer bushings.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look no further. The price is right, the quality is good and the improvement in handling (not just straight line) is noticeable. One of the best mods I made.

I believe the only difference with the GT500 control arms are stiffer bushings.
Thanks for the feedback on the LCA's. I just wondered about the quality.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts