Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the heck is a GT appearance package? I've seen it on signatures of people WITH GTs. Seems weird to have something that is supposed to make your GT appear like a.... GT? Not sure if I have it, even though mine appears to be a GT (what with the 8cyl and all) but who knows right??? lol:winks

Please explain.

·
Registered
113 Posts
So you have a V6 that's made to look like a GT?

Not sure if I have it, even though mine appears to be a GT (what with the 8cyl and all) but who knows right??? lol:winks

Please explain.
:D That is too funny. I think the V6 with the fog lights (V6 smaller ones) is what is considered the GT appearance package. I know for sure that the "appearance package" is most definetely not going to include the GT badging. Your vin will tell you for sure if you think you have a former V6 or something? :im confused: An easy way to tell for sure... is when your driving and everything in your rear view mirror looks close up you have a V6...:shigrin

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D That is too funny. I think the V6 with the fog lights (V6 smaller ones) is what is considered the GT appearance package. I know for sure that the "appearance package" is most definetely not going to include the GT badging. Your vin will tell you for sure if you think you have a former V6 or something? :im confused: An easy way to tell for sure... is when your driving and everything in your rear view mirror looks close up you have a V6...:shigrin

LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I KNOW I have a GT (that was my attempt at sardonic humor, Nelson Demille I'm not.:winks) just wondering what the GT appearance package FOR a GT is. I've seen sigs of GT owners with "GT Appearance Package" listed under their mods. What can this be???

BTW LOVE the avatar!

R

·
0 Posts
I think I know what they're referring too, but after that V6 snipe I'm gonna keep it to myself. :so

And no, the V6 Pony Package is not the GT Appearance Package.

·
Registered
413 Posts
An easy way to tell for sure... is when your driving and everything in your rear view mirror looks close up you have a V6...:shigrin
just because it's a v6 doesn't mean we can't drive fast :D

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I know what they're referring too, but after that V6 snipe I'm gonna keep it to myself. :so

Hey. I didn't even see that part when I quoted it. Only read up to the point where he thought mine was a V6 or something and was trying to tell what mine really was. Which I dont know how after re-reading it, that he thought that, it's pretty clear. lol I never bash sixers!

However, I'm not really surprised, you rarely (and I'm being very kind with the term "rarely") ever offer anything in your posts anyway. I take that back. Negativity runs deep in your posts. :bigthumbsup

You seem like a smart person(when you actually do answer a post with a legitimate answer) but are EXTREMELY sensitive about your sixer, which tells me if you had a V8, you'd be one of those guys. The bash sixers guys. Which I am not! Who cares what others think? I know I dont.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
833 Posts
The GT exterior appearance package included the hood scoop, chrome exhaust tips and plenum cover.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

BTW You have your brakes listed under the "GO" mods section in your signature. Wouldn't the very definition of the word GO tell you that brakes would not apply? As in the opposite of STOP( and what the brakes are used for) :nono::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::gringreen:kooky::heha::hihi::bounce2::grinroll::yup::shigrin:yelwacko::winks

Wouldn't you need a new line titled "STOP"? Or just change "GO" to Performance:bigthumbsup

Just saying...

:winks

·
Registered
704 Posts
BTW You have your brakes listed under the "GO" mods section in your signature. Wouldn't the very definition of the word GO tell you that brakes would not apply? As in the opposite of STOP( and what the brakes are used for) :nono::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::gringreen:kooky::heha::hihi::bounce2::grinroll::yup::shigrin:yelwacko::winks

Wouldn't you need a new line titled "STOP"? Or just change "GO" to Performance:bigthumbsup

Just saying...

:winks
I enjoy reading your posts and threads which seem to be incressing lately Oak Lawn Chris. You always have soemthing i either learn or lough about when you post:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I enjoy reading your posts and threads which seem to be incressing lately Oak Lawn Chris. You always have soemthing i either learn or lough about when you post:bigthumbsup
Thank you, fine sir.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Evidence enough you were laughing at sixers. Just sayin! :nono:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Evidence enough you were laughing at sixers. Just sayin! :nono:

Ahhh NO! I was laughing because some how from my first post, this dude thought that I wasn't sure or was confused about my car. He said something like mine was a former V6 and went on with ways for me to "Figure out" if mine was really a GT or not.

THAT is what I found to be Hee-frickin-sterical

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
sure skippy!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No you're right BJ Ian, you caught me. I'm secretly a V6 basher.:bigthumbsup Thanks for exposing me, :( I had a ton of people fooled. I was so close to accomplishing my secret agenda. Damn!

HOWEVER I did find that snipe a tad funny. In bad taste, sure, but creative. I love creativity. I laugh at Walt & Jessie on Breaking Bad, does this mean that I'm okay with selling Crystal Meth? Ever laugh at a racist or sexist or religion or tragic type of joke BJ Ian? You must be a biggot then, in your mind (well you're from arizona so that's a given JK:gringreen)!

But I was not laughing at that comment at that time, because I didn't even make it to the end of the post, stopped when dude told me to check my vin#. Which was why there was no mention of it in my post.:bigthumbsup

I'm done commenting on this with you BJ Ian, believe me or don't:bigthumbsup I honestly could not care less.:nono:

-Chris (secret V6 Bashers president and ceo as exposed by BJ Ian)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
BJ Ian who is that???? :laugh:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Whoa there no hard feelings I was just messing but way to make my name into BJ that was quite clever. Anyway you would know if you have the appearance package if you had the intake cover. Since we are back on subject now. Right?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts