Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i'm looking for a do it or don't do it.

ok so i can get a GT bumper with lower grille in my color shipped to me for $230 and then i can pick up a black billet grille for $100. so the total thing for $330... so do you think i should go through with it or not?

·
Registered
914 Posts
If you like the look of the GT bumper, go for it. I got mine cheap so that's why I got it. I personally would have preferred the California special bumper, but I may still try to resell the bumper or trade for one. There are many aftermarket options. Make your car how you want it.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
GT/CS is my vote as well lol. But the reg GT front end is an aggressive improvement over the V6. :bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so i got it for the price i wanted so i'm happy about that. now i have to wait till october 5th when it gets here. now i just have to order the upper grille and i'm set:gringreen for the frontend :shigrin

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Personally I dont like the looks of the GT Bumper, it's round cut out with the outline just dont look right.
Fpr me the V6 looks like a wanna be GT with the GT Bumper, with a cut out V6 bumper it looks like hey this guy did something to his V6 and added Duals.
Either way do waht you like but remember it's always gonna be a V6, br Proud of It!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Personally I dont like the looks of the GT Bumper, it's round cut out with the outline just dont look right.
Fpr me the V6 looks like a wanna be GT with the GT Bumper, with a cut out V6 bumper it looks like hey this guy did something to his V6 and added Duals.
Either way do waht you like but remember it's always gonna be a V6, br Proud of It!
He's talking about a front bumper, not a rear.

GT bumpers don't make you a "wanna be". They are a cheap alternative to the crappy base model body panels. Badges make you a wannabe.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm getting the front bumper not the rear bumper. i know it is still going to be a V6 and trust me i am very proud that i drive a V6 (even though i want a V8 again)

He's talking about a front bumper, not a rear.

GT bumpers don't make you a "wanna be". They are a cheap alternative to the crappy base model body panels. Badges make you a wannabe.
I agree that they are a great upgrade without spending a whole lot of money. I also agree that it is the badges (GT or cobra badges on a V6) that you put on your car that make you a wannabe.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I say go for it if you like it. As stated before adding parts is way different than adding badges.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 8 of 8 Posts