Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question about the gt/cs front fascia...ive seen many people install these on their v6, with the saleen upper & lower grille. I have a stack racing billet upper & lower grille, and was wondering if the fasia would still fit...anyone done this/know if it matters what grille will work with it? Thanks : )

·
Registered
413 Posts
Question about the gt/cs front fascia...ive seen many people install these on their v6, with the saleen upper & lower grille. I have a stack racing billet upper & lower grille, and was wondering if the fasia would still fit...anyone done this/know if it matters what grille will work with it? Thanks : )
I haven't done it but I've definitely looked into it like you. I'm pretty sure the v6 grille is different then the Gt/cs. The top grille is the same I think it'd just be the lower grille you wouldn't be able to use anymore. But hey don't go by what I say, I only think, not for sure.

Also if you do get it, post pics! would love to see how it comes out.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I don't know either, but was thinking about doing the same to my car (stock v6 currently).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah someone on the mustang forum just told me it's possible and that he's about to install his. Once I figure out if this is how I wanna blow 700 bucks I'll def post pics :)

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Yeah someone on the mustang forum just told me it's possible and that he's about to install his. Once I figure out if this is how I wanna blow 700 bucks I'll def post pics :)
Yep that someone was me. Savvy your only 3.5 hours away, just about close enough to see it in person.
I did a lot of research before I bought everything, and there are a lot of people running GT bumpers on the V6 cars, Ford made it easier when they came out with the CS, its basic Grille is the same as the V6 MCoA grille (color is the only difference). There is someone on here that has the pony Package grille in his GT.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh okay sweet. Thanks for the info excited about this now haha :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts