Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took me a little while last night, but I finished installing the GT bumper with the CS valance and the Roush grille. I also put the smoked tail light covers on a couple of days ago. I'm lovin' it!

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! It was a little bit of a pain because I didn't have it jacked, but well worth it.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Looks nice man. Good work :bigthumbsup

I've been contemplating getting that blackout panel for the trunk to remove the faux gas cap...it looks good on black

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks dude. I like the panel. I got a little crap for it from some friends because they couldn't believe I would remove the faux gas cap, but it was all part of my plan to gradually blackout the car.

·
Registered
381 Posts
i want that front end for my V6, i can't find a GT bumper that's silver.

i find black/white all day.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Why don't you get in there and put a light mist of high temp flat black spray paint on that radiator? That would help much with your over all black out plan. Are you going to paint the fender tri bar emblems? Nice look though. Plum

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice work ! Looking good !:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why don't you get in there and put a light mist of high temp flat black spray paint on that radiator? That would help much with your over all black out plan. Are you going to paint the fender tri bar emblems? Nice look though. Plum
I was actually surprised there was no lower billet grille because I thought the CS had one, gotta look more into it. I haven't decided if I'm going to paint them or go on this website below and get a different one:

Mustang Emblems, Custom Mustang Emblems, Mustang Side Badges, Custom Mustang Sid

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good

Any drop in plan?
Still thinking about it. I'd like to get an aggressive looking hood, so a drop would definitely make it look better. I'm done customizing for a little while though, got other things I need to spend my money on.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Your car looks awesome! I wish I can get mine to look half as good as yours haha

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha thanks. I was picky about which parts I wanted; sounds like I made some good choices.

·
Registered
183 Posts
It looks very nice. :bigthumbsup

BTW, how did you go about blacking the corners and taillights? What did you use and from what sources?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks.

I got all of that from AmericanMuscle.com.

Mustang Smoked Quarter Light Tint (10-11) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Mustang Smoked Turn Signal Light Tint (10-11) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Mustang Smoked Taillight Covers (10-11) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

With the taillight covers, you need to move the tape to the edges with a heat gun or blow dryer, otherwise it looks tacky because you can see the tape when the lights are on. It can be a little difficult to get it to stick on the bottom edge of the light though.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Trying to sell the stock bumper/grille. Fogs are included, but no wiring harness, side marker lights, or license plate holder. I'm also trying to sell the V6 premium wheels w/valve stems and lug nuts. I reused the stock tires and TPMS sensors. Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Took me a little while last night, but I finished installing the GT bumper with the CS valance and the Roush grille. I also put the smoked tail light covers on a couple of days ago. I'm lovin' it!
Looks really good,
Where did you find the CS valance and how was the pricing.
Thanks for the GT BUMPER link as well that's food for thought too :)

Thanks,

Chad

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Your car looks incredible!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts