Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
citruspilot said:
Whats happening to our GT's??? They have plummeted in value if you ask me. Maybe in 25 years our 05's will be worth $40,000.

Jeff
In 25 years, 40,000 for a car probably won't be that much. :hihi:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Lots of Idiots bought their Stang Gts for over sticker and now they are crying.
We told them that they were idiots and the prices will drop fast,nobody believed it.
Prices will keep dropping and many are NOT crying because the Smart ones waited and bought theirs at Invoice or even less....
Screw the dealers I felt and that means everyone around me except for the dealer that got me my stang Gt at Invoice from and I will buy from him in the future.......
No wonder ford and gm is going going broke and their stocks are rated as JUNK...
You will see in the next 10 years Ford and GM will not be making any cars in this country,,,alllll the cars will be Toyotas with the fords names on them......
Yea in 10 years you can buy a 2016 Mustang GT made by Toyota from Japan....lol....JT

·
Registered
60 Posts
The Ford 150 mentioned here was only 2 wheel drive. Depending on your location 4 wheel drive vehicles have a good resell value.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If anyone thought with production of over 150,000 cars a year (2005 & 2006), that the insane resale prices we were seeing in 2005 and the 1st quarter of 2006, would continue, then you are delusional. Fact is all cars, American, German, Japanese, all depreciate substantially over the first five years. Historically, Mustang Gt's retain 50% of their sticker price at 5 years - that compares very favorably with Hondas, Toyotas and even Corvettes - most American cars and trucks are at 30%, sometimes less.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts