Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you live anywhere in Arizona i had an idea of getting a bunch of people together and getting some kind of car group together where we all would just hangout,do some runs and some other fun stuff like that so if you know anyone or you yourself please leave a comment and just add me as a friend thanks appreciate it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha thanks for the song and it will its just a matter of time and people thanks!

·
Registered
288 Posts
i might be moving to pheonix for college in a year or so... are us ole SN95 stangs welcome as well???

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes of course! i just found out about a mustang group in az called high performance stangs but im looking at this site and im not sure if their doing what i had in mind

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys if you want to know me more and get to talk to me and get some more info just add me on facebook so we can talk and i can get some feed back and what you guys think about the group thanks

http://www.facebook.com/hayden.holifield

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just subscribed to this as well. There's a lot of stangs here in the valley in AZ, but hardly any of them are on this forum. Last night on the 202 and AZ ave. exit I saw a sick black vert roush with plates that said "fstrosh" ha. There's so many foxes as well but don't ever see them on here.

And hmmm I own a GT but selling it here soon. And I notice this wasn't extended to SVT owners haha. So I guess I might be out? lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm down. I see so many stangs driving around town and I have yet to spot a single one i've seen on any mustang forum, this sounds like a great idea :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
268 Posts
loll welcome but ok well once a mustang always a mustang person lol but if you know anyone just let them know and or add me on facebook thats where you will find me the most
http://www.facebook.com/hayden.holifield
Don't think you understood me haha, but I will still own a mustang after I sell the GT as I also have a Cobra. But you made the invitation for only v6 and gt owners lol. Checked out your fb, think I've seen your car around.

I'm down. I see so many stangs driving around town and I have yet to spot a single one i've seen on any mustang forum, this sounds like a great idea :bigthumbsup
Hahaha see, lots of mustangs in AZ yet none of them are on here. There's a procharged 96 I always see, a beautiful 95 5.0, and another procharged 95 5.0 yet they're not on here :/

If any of you guys go to the pavilions in scottsdale on saturday nights you may see some stang guys there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't think you understood me haha, but I will still own a mustang after I sell the GT as I also have a Cobra. But you made the invitation for only v6 and gt owners lol. Checked out your fb, think I've seen your car around.

Hahaha see, lots of mustangs in AZ yet none of them are on here. There's a procharged 96 I always see, a beautiful 95 5.0, and another procharged 95 5.0 yet they're not on here :/

If any of you guys go to the pavilions in scottsdale on saturday nights you may see some stang guys there.
ok you probably have lol i just created a group on facebook join

·
Registered
7 Posts

I haven't been to the pavilions yet, I just got my mustang about a month ago and I haven't found time yet.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Hey guys im at work now but when i get home ill see ya on facebook. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
268 Posts
I haven't been to the pavilions yet, I just got my mustang about a month ago and I haven't found time yet.
Nice :bigthumbsup I checked out your profile, your mustang sounds good! I'd definitely like to see it. I sooo wanted an 03-04 mustang GT. But couldn't find one (I wanted to find one quickly! lol). Actually found a sleek blue 03 but some guy got it before me :/. As a result an svt cobra now sits in my garage.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice :bigthumbsup I checked out your profile, your mustang sounds good! I'd definitely like to see it. I sooo wanted an 03-04 mustang GT. But couldn't find one (I wanted to find one quickly! lol). Actually found a sleek blue 03 but some guy got it before me :/. As a result an svt cobra now sits in my garage.
yeah man just join the group and we will get something going

·
Registered
7 Posts
''

I love it, i'm so glad I found it. It has a few problems here and there but they're pretty small.

·
Registered
268 Posts
yeah man just join the group and we will get something going

I already did, but I think it got deleted or something, but I like the page brah.

''

I love it, i'm so glad I found it. It has a few problems here and there but they're pretty small.
Well that's good, brah. What color is it? Post up a vid of the exhaust. I want to hear that exhaust combo you have. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well that's good, brah. What color is it? Post up a vid of the exhaust. I want to hear that exhaust combo you have. :bigthumbsup
It's black, and I would make a video, but the only camera I have is on my phone and i doubt the sound quality will be any good. I'll see if i can get my hands on a good camera soon

1 - 20 of 25 Posts