Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my new 2015, my suspension started like creaking and popping when turning in parking lots. It sounds like something in the front end. Like if I turn the steering when it makes a pop sound kind of. Does anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
704 Posts
It sounds a lot like the LCA issues that 2005-2014 cars have. The lower control arm/lower ball joint fails, and makes a lot of noise, especially over bumps.

These are brand new cars, and not many are on the road yet. So it's unlikely that anyone has had the same issue as you. It would be very helpful if you take it to the dealership, get it fixed, and then let us know what the issue was.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds a lot like the LCA issues that 2005-2014 cars have. The lower control arm/lower ball joint fails, and makes a lot of noise, especially over bumps.

These are brand new cars, and not many are on the road yet. So it's unlikely that anyone has had the same issue as you. It would be very helpful if you take it to the dealership, get it fixed, and then let us know what the issue was.
will do! it wasn't doing it at first, but I just hit 3500 miles and it seems like it's getting worse. I'll let you guys know what they say

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Does it do it over speed bumps? Thats when mine was the worst. I had two replacement sets put on. My car has been quiet for a LONG time since and I sure hope it stays that way. It didn't pop or make noise when turning though. Just over larger bumps

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called the service dept of Ford of Orange where I bought it, he said a lot of customers have complained of the same problem. Ford is sending out a service bulletin letter shortly, but he didn't have any details on what they are going to do about it.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Nice SCAR17. That's a lot of glass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts