Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On May 18 we meet the photogragher for Modified Mustangs & Fords Magazine at Fishermans Terminal in Seattle and he took pictures of our Mustang we call GT140T, (66 Mustang/SVO 2.3 Turbo car) that I built for my daughter. He said it typically takes a year or so before it would be out in the magazine. Well the photogragher called me a few days later and said, "Just heard from the editor that he's going to cycle the car in the mix quickly. I'd expect it in a fall issue".
So keep your eyes out this fall for the car.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Very cool! They shot my 66 GT Coupe back in early February in Scottsdale and told me anywhere from 2 months to 2 years. Guess that's so I'll keep my subscription current :gringreen Will keep an eye out for yours in the coming months.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We got bumped from the November issue. Now they tell me it, will be in the February issue. Which will be out real soon!

·
Registered
94 Posts
i was wondering how you went about contacting them to get your car featured in a magazine like that? I've been toying with trying to get my car into a magazine but dont have a clue as to where to start. My car has won numerous awards including a celebrity choice award at carlisle all ford nationals. any info would be helpful.
Thanks
Duke

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just heard from the editor that they are going to be coming out with a turbo issue of the magazine and he will let me know when it will be coming out.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GT140T make it in finally

Here it is!
You will have to buy it to see the rest of the pictures and read about it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Interesting do you happen to have a video showing how it runs? I'm curipus never tought of these cars running any engine under 6cil. I really would like to see it in action:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never taken it to the track yet. It was just built to drive. That is why it has an automatic (A4LD W/lockup converter). I think this winter I am going to put a 6 speed manual trany in it My daughter can drive a stick now, and a new ball bearing turbo. One that is good to 450+ hp. The turbo I have in it is only good to 300 they say and we got 300 "rwhp" out of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts