Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
better than stock but that is more of a spitter than a spoiler I am more of an aggressive chin spoiler person myself though but congrats.

·
Registered
786 Posts
que bonita hector. Another nice lookin spoiler compliments of YOU:bigthumbsup

Edit: Personally, I dont feel there is a more agressive looking spoiler out there than this one. Others try, but end up looking contrived.

·
Registered
37 Posts
where do you buy this from an how much

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Edit: Personally, I dont feel there is a more agressive looking spoiler out there than this one. Others try, but end up looking contrived.
thank you Bill, I sent this one out to right next to you up there in Bellingham, the guy came down from Canada and picked it up...thanks for the reference.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chin spoiler

where do you buy this from an how much

I build these kits using a trim piece I custom fab and the OEM GT500 chin spoiler. the painted option is a $50 extra charge. The complete assembly "DELUXE" kit goes for about $260 shipped. You can also order the "STARTER" kit which is just the trim piece for about $70 shipped.

let me know if interested.

·
Registered
97 Posts

+1 cougnut!! Since I added mine I think I gained like 4hp :hihi: I do like the looks painted :scratchchin

·
Registered
786 Posts
Yes oldpanzer, that spoiler is in fact more "in your face" than the 500 mod, I chose not to use it however because I feel it is not only in your face, but a little in the rear seat of the car in front of you. :shigrin Like someone else here said tho... different strokes... It looks good with your mods, matches those big scoops you have on your windows perfectly. It is a cervinis is it not? They make good stuff. I just like the understated, yet aggressive look of the one Hector makes.

p.s. that ducktail of yours is bitchen. Looks like gone in 60 sec only 30 yrs younger.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Nice, i didnt miss the thread by much :shigrin
Hector is by far the best person alive :gringreen He really is easy to deal with and talk to, gave me quote, update and walked me threw from the day i emailed him about the price till the day i installed my chin spoiler. BTW this is the best chin spoiler for V6, i was interested on the 3D carbon at first but looking at Bills car and getting it for that price is just unbelievable. I cant say enough how great Hector is, thanks bud :bigthumbsup

Heres the chin spoiler installed :happyhapp

Attachments

·
Registered
786 Posts
Nice, i didnt miss the thread by much :shigrin
Hector is by far the best person alive :gringreen He really is easy to deal with and talk to, gave me quote, update and walked me threw from the day i emailed him about the price till the day i installed my chin spoiler. BTW this is the best chin spoiler for V6, i was interested on the 3D carbon at first but looking at Bills car and getting it for that price is just unbelievable. I cant say enough how great Hector is, thanks bud :bigthumbsup

Heres the chin spoiler installed :happyhapp
Yeah venom, I think Hector is gonna owe me a freebie spoiler if I keep sendin guys his way, I can't verrify it, but am pretty sure at least three people I turned on to this mod went his way. I am one of his billboards, and now so are you. That painted to match scheme is just to cool for school man. Nice choice.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Wow, I'm REALLY impressed! You make an excellent product hmartine! Looks excellent, for a great price too! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Yeah venom, I think Hector is gonna owe me a freebie spoiler if I keep sendin guys his way, I can't verrify it, but am pretty sure at least three people I turned on to this mod went his way. I am one of his billboards, and now so are you. That painted to match scheme is just to cool for school man. Nice choice.
Yea H.Martine is now officially my favourite seller :happyhapp I go to a lot of car shows and there lots of people having stock v6 asking me about my dual exhaust, stripe etc. My car will now be one of a kind in v6 category with this and If they like their car as much as I do and decide to change the look of them, I can proudly refer Hector in a heart beat. Btw Bill you should move to Bellingham, it was very beautiful and quiet compared to Seattle LOL

·
Registered
883 Posts
Hector gets my vote... :bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GT500 chin poiler - signal orange new pics

thank you all for the kind comments.

here are some really cool pictures of the car at different angels...hope you like them. thanks Moj for the opportunity...watch out for those curbs now...lol

PM if interested on a quote for your car.....

Bill,
I'll buy you and your family a dinner soon. thanks for for the references:gringreen

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hector get my vote!!
I looked at other chin spoilers and some looked to aggressive for me anyways. When I saw Hectors kit I knew it was the one I wanted, it just looks right on our bumpers. Just my 2 cents.
Now that I seen venom all painted spoiler Im :scratchchin of painting mine.

Hey venom your ride looks SHARP!! :bigthumbsup Did you paint the spoiler yourself or have a shop do it?

Thanks again Hector for a nice looking kit :happydance: Job well done.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hector get my vote!!
I looked at other chin spoilers and some looked to aggressive for me anyways. When I saw Hectors kit I knew it was the one I wanted, it just looks right on our bumpers. Just my 2 cents.
Now that I seen venom all painted spoiler Im :scratchchin of painting mine.

Hey venom your ride looks SHARP!! :bigthumbsup Did you paint the spoiler yourself or have a shop do it?

Thanks again Hector for a nice looking kit :happydance: Job well done.
Thanks man, i've got it already painted by Hector, he did a nice job on painting them and even gave me the rest of spray can for later touch up. Just buy a spray and do it yourself :cooldude:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.