Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just called my local dealer to price out a gt500 chin spoiler for my mustang. He quoted me $163.65!!!!!:confused: Whats the deal here? From the hundreds of threads that i've read about gt500 installs the price should be somewhere between $50-75. Do prices really varry that much from location to location or dealer to dealer??? Anyone got any suggestions on where i could get one for less than $163.65?

Btw, I'm putting this on my sixer and im prepared to do all the modifications and make a filler peice for it. So no flaming please :happydance:

·
Registered
777 Posts
LOL, dude, I'm about to become your best friend. I picked one up some months back, and decided over the weekend I'm not interested in installing it. I'm just outside of Cartersville, which is like 45 minutes or so north of you (depending on which side of Atlanta you're on). You can have it for $25, if you'll just come pick it up. :bigthumbsup

FYI, the parts guy that sold it to me said the price is $65, so your dealer is trying to bend you over, Vaseline not included.

~HA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.