Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if any of you ever contemplated to buy one of my GT500 front spoiler kits, this is your last chance. the local fab shop that fabricates my trim piece is closing its doors by the end of july. ill prolly be taking orders until then but only 8 pieces are left.

PM if interested. current price is $100 for the STARTER kit and about $350 fro the DELUXE kit both shipped in US. painted options are $65 extra

check more pics at Pictures by hmartine - Photobucket

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Any way to see the difference between the standard and deluxe versions? Also, I'd like to calculate shipping. Do I need to PM you?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any way to see the difference between the standard and deluxe versions? Also, I'd like to calculate shipping. Do I need to PM you?
the STARTER comes with just the trim piece that adapts the GT500 chin spoiler to our cars. you will have to get the GT500 at your local dealership and also get all the hardware. Ill include instructions and list of hardware.

the DELUXE kit is a complete set up. it comes fully assembled incuding the GT500 chin spoiler, the trim piece already attached with all hardware. all you have to do is install on the car.

which kit are you interested on?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
the STARTER comes with just the trim piece that adapts the GT500 chin spoiler to our cars. you will have to get the GT500 at your local dealership and also get all the hardware. Ill include instructions and list of hardware.

the DELUXE kit is a complete set up. it comes fully assembled incuding the GT500 chin spoiler, the trim piece already attached with all hardware. all you have to do is install on the car.

which kit are you interested on?

Honestly, if I could SEE the two of them, it would be a tremendous help. Do you have pics of both of them?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly, if I could SEE the two of them, it would be a tremendous help. Do you have pics of both of them?
ill try to find one of the trim piece by itself. the DELUXE kit already assembled can be seen at Pictures by hmartine - Photobucket
in several painted options - carbon fiber, orange and others.

you can also see the attached installation instructions manual for more info.

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new chin

check out Ramon's GT500 chin spoiler kit all the way from puerto rico. He bought the STARTER kit and was able to buy the GT500 chin spoiler locally and installed it himself...nice job....

I still got about 5 pieces left. when they are gone they are gone...

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
This sucks.

The kit was on my near term to-do list but I don't think I can swing it right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.