Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
@gt1120 to confirm...you have the GT500 mufflers and the HT h-pipe with the stock cats or are these w/highflow cats? What are the optional flopacks?

·
Registered
113 Posts
@gt1120 just watched the videos...Like the sound! not too loud but definitely different from stock! Is there any drone in the cabin with the HT H pipe? I already have the GT500 mufflers and love them

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Yagermeister. I have stock cats and the flowpacks are what Heartthrob calls their resonators. I had them removed to make it a little louder and so I get more popping sounds on de-acceleration. Oh and no drone ever!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:bigthumbsup What HT part number did you buy and from where?
I'm not sure what the part # was, I bought the 3" cat to axle with flowpack system in 409 stainless from Autoanything. If you order from them make sure you can get the 15% discount.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Next up. Lowering springs!!! 

·
Registered
49 Posts
i read in another thread that the H-Pipe has to be cut by around 3/4 of an inch to get it to fit properly. can anyone confirm or deny this because i really don't want to spend close to $500 on a system that i need to cut and weld. thanks.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm not sure what the part # was, I bought the 3" cat to axle with flowpack system in 409 stainless from Autoanything. If you order from them make sure you can get the 15% discount.
How do you get the 15% discount?

·
Registered
176 Posts
i read in another thread that the H-Pipe has to be cut by around 3/4 of an inch to get it to fit properly. can anyone confirm or deny this because i really don't want to spend close to $500 on a system that i need to cut and weld. thanks.

I didn't cut it and not sure why you would need to.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts