Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the GT500 splash guards today. Hoping these will help with the road grime that accumulates back there.

The Ford part# is: AR3Z-16A550-AA (AB is the other side)

I've seen conflicting info on the forum, so in case you're wondering, the GT500 splash guards do fit with the stock GT rear diffuser.

They mount using the three existing mudflap screws on the bumper assembly behind the rear wheels (phillips #2). I took the wheels off to get at the screws easier (100 ft/lbs on the lugs to re-torque).

Here are some photos:

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Had these for a long time, worth every penny. They fit all OEM rear diffuser applications without a problem.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
They work great. I also installed Roush side splitters to help with the stone chips on the sides. They seem to do the job.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I had the dealer add these to mine before I picked it up last month and they work great. I think they are very unobtrusive in appearance too with a nice factory installed look.

The part number in my signature line is for the set (you can buy them separate, left, right, as the OP noted or as a set with both). Things might have changed since May but when I ordered mine you saved a little bit by buying them both together as a set.

·
Registered
131 Posts
How much are these? Is there an equivalent set for the fronts?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
66 Posts
CJ Pony Parts web site says "*Will NOT fit with California Special or GT500 rear bumper covers."

They won't work with a 2011 GT/CS?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Awesome. It's funny I ordered these right after this thread popped up... We're having really awkward weather in the Bay Area right now, and while I wash my car weekly, I definitely needed them... Thanks for posting this to assure me that they'll fit!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Those don't look too bad at all.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Checkmate,

Can you provide me the link where it is $50? I only see $60.. :/

Looks great, can't wait to get these!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Wow! I have to get these. Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
86 Posts
You should be able to get them for under $50 for both. Part numbers are:

AR3Z-16A550-AA (Left)
AR3Z-16A550-AB (Right)

I paid $24.41 each.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the post..:) I am ordering them NOW!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I need to order these! It has been sunny/raining/foggy/windy here in the bay area and it causes so much debris in the road. I don't want to damage the paint :nono:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts