YES: The GT500 splash guards fit the V6 & GT

NO: They do not look as perfect as with the GT500 rear fascia

GT500 splash guard and V6/GT rear fascia:

GT500 splash guard and GT500 rear fascia:

:bounce2: Loving my GT500 rear :bounce2:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Could you take more pictures of it? It looks like a good idea since people are complaining about easily chipping paint, but I want to see more if possible :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
After reading about the tires tending to toss stuff up I had my dealer pop those on before delivery, they look great and pretty much blend right into the lower moldings like they were always there.

The number for the set is 16A550 and it's the same part number for GT and GT500. You can put your VIN into the fordparts.com site and it'll show you exactly what will fit your car for sure.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only have a few shots before I installed them on my GT500 fascia. Here they are:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
thanks for showing how they look on the different cars...fitment has been speculated on to no end on the forum. now we know. the top picture is a little tough to get orientated on, would be nice if you can show it like like you did on the GT500.

Just to clarify a few threads that I have seen:

YES: The GT500 splash guards fit the V6 & GT

NO: They do not look as perfect as with the GT500 rear fascia

GT500 splash guard and V6/GT rear fascia:

GT500 splash guard and GT500 rear fascia:

:bounce2: Loving my GT500 rear :bounce2:

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Are these the right part numbers for the 2011?
AR3Z-16A550-AA
AR3Z-16A550-AB

Found OEM set on EBay for $55.00. Is that a good price?

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
I got them for $55.00 delivered to my door. I already have the GT500 rear diffuser, so they should fit right. I also have the Roush side splitters, so these will finsh off the lower sides. Oh, I also have the CS/BOSS front fascia with the BOSS front splitter. Might as well finish it with the flaps.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I got them for $55.00 delivered to my door. I already have the GT500 rear diffuser, so they should fit right. I also have the Roush side splitters, so these will finsh off the lower sides. Oh, I also have the CS/BOSS front fascia with the BOSS front splitter. Might as well finish it with the flaps.
That has to look SICK. Where are your pictures?!?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Got to get me a set of these. They look pretty good on the car.

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
Looks like we have the same set up... I just don't have the GT500 splash guards, wondering if I should get them...

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Totally worth it!!! With 5k miles on my stang, this is what it caught:
Yellow striping paint
Tar
tonnnnnnns of rocks

Worth it's weight in gold and looks superb!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Yep. It's awesome alright!
Thanks man.. I would think the rear mud guards will make it look a bit phatter from the rear. I should have the guards by tomorrow. I'll try to take some pic's once I get them on. At first I was thinking mud flaps on a mustang???? No way!! But after see the pic's and comments in this thread, I think they will be well worth the investment.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Looks like we have the same set up... I just don't have the GT500 splash guards, wondering if I should get them...
Nice Cali Special Cowboy... I traded my 09 CS for my 2011 GT. I'm really diggin the brembo car. There's something about a black Mustang.... They look really sweet when they're clean!:D

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Thanks man.. I would think the rear mud guards will make it look a bit phatter from the rear. I should have the guards by tomorrow. I'll try to take some pic's once I get them on. At first I was thinking mud flaps on a mustang???? No way!! But after see the pic's and comments in this thread, I think they will be well worth the investment.
Yeah, they actually look like an extra piece of body molding, not your typical mud flap/splash guards. You know?

These might look good on our Mustang...

:gringreen

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Yeah, they actually look like an extra piece of body molding, not your typical mud flap/splash guards. You know?

These might look good on our Mustang...

:gringreen
Oh yeah!! That'll get some attention!:yelpleased:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got these from tously ford. Stock Gt rear.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts