Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
3 - Phillips head screws per flap (included with car). That's it!

·
Registered
585 Posts
My wallet is really starting to hate this forum... just placed an order for these...

·
Registered
233 Posts
These made such a huge difference... Here in CA, where the roads are total $hit, I really needed them. It's important to note that you will need a screwdriver that can access behind the wheel with only about a 2/3 inch clearance... unless you take the wheels off. It took me about 5 minutes to install them with the right tool.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Put mine on the other day :p I thought they were suppose to be all black but I guess I got the Carbon Fiber look one. No biggie still looks nice.

EDIT: Can someone explain to me why my photos decide to upload sideways or upside down from the original. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
These are an actual Ford original part right ? Anybody have a link to who has them in stock at the cheapest price ?
Never mind, found it at Tously Ford .

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
These ones are not from Ford...

·
Registered
585 Posts
These are an actual Ford original part right ? Anybody have a link to who has them in stock at the cheapest price ?
The ones pictured earlier in this thread are Ford parts. That carbon fiber one pictured last is not. First page of this thread has the part #s (AR3Z-16A550-AA, AR3Z-16A550-AB), you need both as they're sold separately for the left and right sides. Several people in this thread, including myself, have ordered them from Tousley Ford Parts Depot, although I'm sure you could get them from your local dealer too.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Ahh damn so I didn't get the right ones. O well Carbon Fiber still looks ok.

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Can someone explain to me why my photos decide to upload sideways or upside down from the original. :(
Your picture Exif info says the orientation is top right. The forum software apparently does not adjust for that. I'm guessing you tilted the camera 90 degrees to take the picture. If it looked right on your PC its because whatever you viewed it with made the proper adjustment.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Has anyone seen a slightly larger splash guard?
Edit: I see the that the Trufiber parts offer better protection. Any other options?

·
Registered
653 Posts
I saw in another thread someone said these do not fit the california specials. Well I picked up a set for my GT and they fit perfect, but before I installed them on mine, I checked to see if they would fit my freinds CS, well they don't fit as well on the CS, but they do fit. Just the bottom molded part is a little off, but unless you got down on your hands and knees you would never notice the difference.

So I ordered a set for my friend CS installed them, and here are the pics
In pic 2 you can see the slight difference in how they fit on the CS, but when standing you can't see it

Attachments

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Yeah, that's hardly noticeable.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I saw in another thread someone said these do not fit the california specials. Well I picked up a set for my GT and they fit perfect, but before I installed them on mine, I checked to see if they would fit my freinds CS, well they don't fit as well on the CS, but they do fit. Just the bottom molded part is a little off, but unless you got down on your hands and knees you would never notice the difference.

In pic 2 you can see the slight difference in how they fit on the CS, but when standing you can't see it
My right side didnt fit perfectly at first either, but with a little pushing in the right direction and tightening, I was able to achieve a perfect looking fit :) Your friend mightt wanna try the same.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts

Strange, they fit my gt/cs without any problem.

mudguard.jpg

21 - 40 of 55 Posts