Ford Mustang Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I ordered a pair from tousley last week. should be here any day now. I think they look good and are tastefully understated. I had to scrub tar off one side of my back bumper last weekend... pretty sure if I had these, that wouldn't have happened.

·
Registered
510 Posts
In the link ksz426 posted, how well do those fit? Any pics of the front as well?

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
can someone please post a "good" pic of the gt500 splash guards on a v6!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
117 Posts
could you take a picture of the whole car want to see how the splash guards look with the rest of the profile of the car. also has it really helped keep the car cleaner or not really worth getting?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Doesn't it look a bit off with just the one's on the back? Does anyone have all 4 installed? The one's on the back do look awesome though.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
could you take a picture of the whole car want to see how the splash guards look with the rest of the profile of the car. also has it really helped keep the car cleaner or not really worth getting?
Here it is with the GT500 fascia:

This was one of the most sound protection investments I made for the car. Here is what it has stopped from hitting my paint: molten tire rubber, yellow stripe paint, rocks, tar and bugs. I can honestly say that my front wheel well is dirtier than my rear, and with a rear wheel drive, it's saying a lot!

·
Registered
117 Posts
does any one have a picture all 4 installed with pictures of the whole car from front and from back views. it would be really appreciate it

·
Registered
153 Posts
Is there any way to install these without taking the wheels off? I've noticed there's not much room and I'd rather not jack the car up and take two wheels off.
thanks

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Yes it can be done with the right tools, either a right angle phillips screw driver or a phillips tip in a 1/4 inch socket and a small ratchet.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Is there any way to install these without taking the wheels off? I've noticed there's not much room and I'd rather not jack the car up and take two wheels off.
thanks
Very simple..takes 15 minutes with a rachet set and screw head attachment or use an offset screwdriver. No need to remove the wheels.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I don't care too much about the rear but do the fronts keep crap off the sides of the cat at all? Especially in winter?

41 - 55 of 55 Posts