Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was browsing through youtube and i came across this clip,,,and let me tell you the guy did a good job:happydance:....except for the side exhaust.

i went to a body shop last week to make the same thing and he told me he will make me a copy for $5000, which was too much for me:happyhapp..id rather spend it on my engine:hihi:

here is the link,,

YouTube - MUSTANG GTR-CONCEPT PROJECT FRANKEE'S AMERICAN CAR IMPORTS

G

·
I agree that's an awesome job. I think the side exhaust would look better if it was cut on an angle or had twin tips. The round pipe just looks a little off sitting in the spat like that.

:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
921 Posts
Personal taste aside. They did a good job.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I like it aside from the headlight splitters and the spoiler.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice job, I don't like the headlights though. They should have done something a little different with the side exhaust too.

Personally I like the headlight splitters, I got them on my car now. Reminds me of the boss mustangs; definitely my favorite cars :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
921 Posts
Not a fan of the headlight splitters but they really do match that set of lights. Not a fan of the lights. If i wanted a wing i'd grab some sheet metal, a can of primer, and a honda civic and presto! RICER! (Although it does match the car in terms of quality)

Odd question but didn't the GT-R have giant over sized brake lights?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not a fan of the headlight splitters but they really do match that set of lights. Not a fan of the lights. If i wanted a wing i'd grab some sheet metal, a can of primer, and a honda civic and presto! RICER! (Although it does match the car in terms of quality)

Odd question but didn't the GT-R have giant over sized brake lights?
here are 2 pics,,,:bigthumbsup

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.