Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love that feeling you get when you pull into the driveway after a long day of work and you see something sitting on your front porch.

This time I got a polished fuel door. I saw this on Ebay and loved how it looked. Only problem was they did not have one with the Mach 1 engraving. I sent him an email and told him I would be willing to pay more for one if they could do it. He sent an email back saying no charge we can do it.

We also had a conversation on the phone. Great guy. And can you believe that when I opened the box I found two fuel doors in the box. One was for my Mach and the other is a brushed door for a 05+ (he is the first one in the market makes this item). I thought he made a mistake until I read his note on the invoice. All I can say is this guy is great to deal with and has an excellent looking product.

His ebay id: k-line-pro.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
First post and its right into the sales pitch huh? :smoke:

·
Registered
244 Posts
what kind of tips do you have...those are freakn long or do they just seem long to me...I have 3.5" MRT chrome rolled tips and I don't think they extend that far past the bumper...just my opinion but I think it looks cleaner when they don't extend too far out

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
Who, me??? It's a Pypes catback with 2.5" polished tailpipes. They actually stuck out further when I had the stock pipes with flowmaster weld-ons. I'm putting my h-pipe on tonight, so I will be making the final adjustments, but they don't stick out far at all. Maybe its just the angle of the pic, the same pic is in my gallery.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
FunkyBoss said:
Who, me??? It's a Pypes catback with 2.5" polished tailpipes. They actually stuck out further when I had the stock pipes with flowmaster weld-ons. I'm putting my h-pipe on tonight, so I will be making the final adjustments, but they don't stick out far at all. Maybe its just the angle of the pic, the same pic is in my gallery.
Not you Funky, he's talking about enopoly1's pipes, check his pics.

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
Oh, sorry! I looked at the first pic and blew it off as a sales pitch, didn't bother looking at the rest. Thats funny though, I was going to pick up a Labra from someone who was giving it away, and the first thing he says when he walks outside and see's my car is "do you have an aftermarket exhaust, your tailpipes are sticking out alot further than mine did". Lucky guy had a nice 05' GT sitting in the driveway that replaced his old one :worship .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.