Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hahahaha... I pray that this will go through... :hihi:

Yep, I just bought a brand new complete Roush body kit from my local Ford dealer for $92.59. :)

Pray for me... I'll be selling the hood scoop, chin spoiler, and side window louvers if I end up getting this. :happyhapp :happyhapp :happyhapp :D

What on earth.png
please, baby jesus.png

The only possible explanation to this is
A: Website error
B: Huge blowout on Roush parts (everything is extremely low priced on the site... :scratchchin )

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's an awesome find. :bigthumbsup
I'll be more than happy to post up the site... If the deal goes through.

Last time something like this happened, 80+ people ordered these unbelievably low products & the business caught on really quick... Needless to say they cancelled all the orders.

:hihi:

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
If only they were that cheap! Heck, i'd pay 92$ for each part of the kit!! haha

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If only they were that cheap! Heck, i'd pay 92$ for each part of the kit!! haha
HAHAH me too!

The worst part of this is that now that my hopes are up, I'm gonna fall even harder. :so

(Pray for me, Rob! :laugh: )

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
HAHAH me too!

The worst part of this is that now that my hopes are up, I'm gonna fall even harder. :so

(Pray for me, Rob! :laugh: )

I hope they correct the mistake and charge you full price, then you'll be up ***** creek w/o a paddle.. :D

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Their crate engines are all showing as $0 in the shopping cart, hehe.

Roushchargers for $64.

Lots of crazy stuff.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
wow, underdrive pulleys for $2.84? competition shifter for $15?

I will have to place a small order.

thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The only possible explanation to this is
A: Website error
B: Huge blowout on Roush parts (everything is extremely low priced on the site... :scratchchin )
C: Its a scam and you just paid them $92 for a product you'll never get.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Just placed a small order too.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Looks like scam. Make sure to do a chargeback on your credit card when you don't receive your product.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I searched the address and it does show camelback racing (ford dealer) in Phoenix. I searched a live map and looks legit. They also sell a ton of truck accessories.
I have recieved an email confirmation with an order #. When they open, i will call and check on the order.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha you guys are dumb :p.

This is my local Ford dealer... Not a scam haha.

Now the pricing, on the other hand, is screwed up haha :) .

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I searched the address and it does show camelback racing (ford dealer) in Phoenix. I searched a live map and looks legit. They also sell a ton of truck accessories.
I have recieved an email confirmation with an order #. When they open, i will call and check on the order.
Don't call! Wait for me to talk to them later today... Considering I found it...

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
someone can buy that Roush charger and then resell it to make a hefty profit. but, i just can't see how they could sell it for $64.

I just don't see how that price is plausible.:headscratch:

I bet they put the decimal point in the wrong position. probably should be $6468.00

and I just tried to buy the underdrive pulleys for $2.84 + shipping. wouldn't let me do it. they have a minimum $5 purchase price for orders.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
A Roush CAI for $0.71, I'll take 10! And a few of those $64 Roushchargers :gringreen

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
and I just tried to buy the underdrive pulleys for $2.84 + shipping. wouldn't let me do it. they have a minimum $5 purchase price for orders.
Just buy 2 sets :gringreen

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.